Saw Mudvayne, In Flames, Depswa, and Grade 8 last night...

sure it is. 'move' is the verb, and the noun is implied becuase i am speaking directly at you. so fuck off, dickface.(also a complete sentence)
-neal

neal said:
well, there you have it. a third party agrees that i am grammar pimp numero uno. so step off biotch.
-neal
Sorry, it should be, "So, step off biotch". Do not forget your commas neal. In addition guys, do not forget to capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Sorry, it should be, "So, step off biotch". Do not forget your commas neal. In addition guys, do not forget to capitalize the first letter of every sentence.
dont be an ass. the only reason i mentioned your poor grammar in that post was becuase it made it hard to tell what you were trying to say. if you want to try to turn into mr grammar nazi and capitolize all your shit and use commas where needed go for it. i dont give a fuck haha.
-neal

neal said:
dont be an ass. the only reason i mentioned your poor grammar in that post was becuase it made it hard to tell what you were trying to say. if you want to try to turn into mr grammar nazi and capitolize all your shit and use commas where needed go for it. i dont give a fuck haha.
-neal

I don't either man, I just wanted to fuck with you. :D