I Just Saw InFlames You Dirty Wh*RES

EvilDeadGod

!DIE!
May 5, 2002
Texas
Yes, Yes, what a killer show! Concrete Street, Corpus Christi, TX,
first off let me say, i was piss drunk when I went into the show....the line was long to get in, and in my drunken state, I saw others ways to enter. With my colony t-shirt I manage to get through security....I bought a ticket but couldnt stand the stupid line..I was the only one in half a hour before the show......the first bands werent that bad....Grade 8 is better than Depswa I can say.....Alright then In Flames takes stage in white shirts and ties. ah who gives a shit, Pinball Map comes on, killer good fucking sound. others songs they played were Colony, Bullet Ride,Gyroscope, System, Behind Space, Trigger, Drifter, and Black and White. The band sounded never so good, this is my 3rd time seeing these bastards and it is worth it. My ribs are bruised and my neck sore as fuck from headbanging and ending up so easily front row center. just wish i had took a damn camera to proove to u bastards.When they were done I got outta my spot, got some water, and manage to get autographs from Pete and Daniel on my unnattached ticket stub :p...anyways their comn back to usa in the summer. and to those who havent seen In Flames !! May the force be with you! also the RTR songs sound shit load better live in my opinion :p! :headbang:

I wish they could come to belfast, I wish any band would come to belfast, All we got was Slipknot (which was a great concert)... But I want to see In Flames!

I still have a little hope of In Flames coming to Brazil..... but I don´t hope that it will be soon.... man, I need to see them live! It would be cool if they come on tour with Soilwork, Dark Tranquility and Arch Enemy.... maybe Children of Bodom too, but I don´t like them very much, heheheh.

if they dont come to sweden again i will become very violent. people get hurt when im like that.

also, the november concert in stockholm ROCKED

M4dness said:
they come to vienna in august but i am not allowed to visite theyr concert :(

Why aren't you allowed to go to the concert???
BTW: I have seen em twice already in Austria last year! ;) Even got autographs and pictures!

So fuck it and go to MetalFest 2003! What keeps you back???

grzt, Head

HeadCrusher said:
Why aren't you allowed to go to the concert???
BTW: I have seen em twice already in Austria last year! ;) Even got autographs and pictures!

So fuck it and go to MetalFest 2003! What keeps you back???

grzt, Head

tell that my parents. they say "oh, it could be rainy" fuck off, its summer!!!

but i saw them in october last year. they were great, soilwork too

I've seen it once but in about 6 months I see them again at the MetelFest Vienna! I'm sure they will kick ass!

@M4dness: Maybe we've seen the same gig, Planet Music Hall??

-Wulf

M4dness said:
tell that my parents. they say "oh, it could be rainy" fuck off, its summer!!!

but i saw them in october last year. they were great, soilwork too
:D *lol* how old are you?? if you are from vienna: why don't you go straight home after the concert? would be better anyway (camping prices are very high!)

well, even if i saw them in salzburg last october i am sure soilwork sucked in vienna too! am i right wulf? ;)

HeadCrusher said:
:D *lol* how old are you?? if you are from vienna: why don't you go straight home after the concert? would be better anyway (camping prices are very high!)

well, even if i saw them in salzburg last october i am sure soilwork sucked in vienna too! am i right wulf? ;)

You're right ;) (I don't like them) but unfortunately they're playing at the CoB gig...... (that would be the second time *arg*)

@M4dness: Do it like the way HeadCrusher said or don't tell your parents what you're doin' that evening. Remember the last time you've seen IF....

wulfgarh said:
You're right ;) (I don't like them) but unfortunately they're playing at the CoB gig...... (that would be the second time *arg*)

@M4dness: Do it like the way HeadCrusher said or don't tell your parents what you're doin' that evening. Remember the last time you've seen IF....

it isnt so easy how you imagine. maybe i can tell you the reason per icq but not here.

btw: i am 17

edit: soilwork were great. my opinion :)