New here, but just saw the houston show.

ali4509

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2008
Even though I hate the new album, like R2R and Come clairty and Loved Clayman and Whoreacle.

The show was great, Ander's (i'm sure I'm spelling it wrong) was tired as fucking shit, he did give it all when it comes to scream but even when he's talking normally he sounds exhausted after the first two songs, so Yeah this band needs a break imo, since they been touring like crazy.

I drove mainly for ATR but at the last minute at the box office in the house of blues I found out they canceled out, (I was pissed, I checked the official atr site out just in case).

Since I drove 30 miles I might as well see the show, well I have to say, Gojira stole the fucking show, they were heavy, intense the whole crowd was in a trance, the pits were crazy and they sound like a different band when live. I even managed to grab a pic, which is signed by them. 36 crazy fist didn't impress at me at all, sounded like a bad Chimera knock-off imo or they sound may of been that bad for them.

I was surprised that show ended early 11:30 an hour earlier then usual considering other bands I seen like Opeth, Kamelot, Nightwish, Blind Guardian and no encore, but it's understandable why.

Sorry for the lack of pics, the only camera I have is in my cell phone and I'm too paranoid bringing a touch screen phone to a venue that may be cramped.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about phones and stuff.

Meh, I usually am more alert or paranoid in a crowded environment period and the phone itself is extremely fragile.

Pussy.

My iPhone survived the wall of death.

Werd iphone there is a difference, Look up the HTC Herald, far more sensitive of a device.

and Lastly when was this topic or phone was about how weak or pussy like is to bring or not bring a gadget to a concert?

I'll have to admit, Gojira was worth the price of admission, they had an extanded set and was Superior then the set In Flames had, Too much of ASOP imo

Werd iphone there is a difference, Look up the HTC Herald, far more sensitive of a device.

and Lastly when was this topic or phone was about how weak or pussy like is to bring or not bring a gadget to a concert?

There's a North American Tour Setlist topic where all this stuff is being discussed, so why not?

iPhone is the best gadget I used, period.

Werd, I hear there was suppose have some sort of announcement explaining this in detail, a press release or something?

It was on the Blabbermouth some time ago - vocal chords strain or something like that.

There's a North American Tour Setlist topic where all this stuff is being discussed, so why not?

iPhone is the best gadget I used, period.

It was on the Blabbermouth some time ago - vocal chords strain or something like that.

it may be for your uses, But it's far to closed source for my tastes, and the using the touchscreen itself as a keyboard is annoying, I rather have a keyboard.

I figured the Setlist topic was a disscussion about ummm the setlists for each of the bands playing, Sorry for being too lazy to check and wasting a bit of your time.

and according to the atr website they're gonna work on something to those that still had they're ticket stubs, I fucking lost it somewhere, thanks to alcohol.

it may be for your uses, But it's far to closed source for my tastes, and the using the touchscreen itself as a keyboard is annoying, I rather have a keyboard.

Well, after more than a year of iPhone I've got this XBox 360 chatpad (came with 12-months subscription pack), and... well, looks like I'll have to get used to those thumb-keyboards again :D

Well, after more than a year of iPhone I've got this XBox 360 chatpad (came with 12-months subscription pack), and... well, looks like I'll have to get used to those thumb-keyboards again :D

Yay for thumb keypads, it never annoyed me for those countless years. >_>

In Orlando it's the last time I'm going to Hard Rock Live - No moshing No crowdsurfing The security staff where like nazis flashing flashlights and kicking out fans who were moshing. It was cool at the end when In Flames played the last song and half the crowd moshed, a big fuck you to security

In Orlando it's the last time I'm going to Hard Rock Live - No moshing No crowdsurfing The security staff where like nazis flashing flashlights and kicking out fans who were moshing. It was cool at the end when In Flames played the last song and half the crowd moshed, a big fuck you to security

Haha, someone's got it, finally :D

During Danzig shows they were kicking out people who were taking pictures with cell phones.

I'm with James Hetfield on this one though - "Put your fucking cellphones down!" - but still a bit harsh.

Cuz I was kicked out for my friend taking pics with his cam. Haha:

3004019538_83d2e69185_o.jpg

at least they gave warnings to the crowdsurfers here in the House of blues (after 25 or so they just quited cause it was pointless), they didn't do shit against the moshing.