Houston Show

DaMenace123

Supporter of Music
Feb 9, 2003
Visit site
I just returned from the Houston show and it was fucking amazing! They threw Thousand Years of Oppression in there which was awesome. Before the show I asked them if they could play Metalwrath or A Fury Divine but Johan said they hadn't practiced either in a long time.

Oh, when Amon got to the club and were unloading their van, I asked if they needed help, so I got to carry one of the bass drums inside!

Awesome show!!! Can't wait till next time!!!

DaMenace123 said:
I just returned from the Houston show and it was fucking amazing! They threw Thousand Years of Oppression in there which was awesome. Before the show I asked them if they could play Metalwrath or A Fury Divine but Johan said they hadn't practiced either in a long time.

Oh, when Amon got to the club and were unloading their van, I asked if they needed help, so I got to carry one of the bass drums inside!

Awesome show!!! Can't wait till next time!!!

HAhaha...cool man glad you had a good time...Did you get a chance to check out Vehemence at all? How was Behemoth...They will finally be here Thursday cannot wait for this show!!

Amon Amarth pretty much decimated me. So did that Barenjager shit I bought for Ted and Johan... gah.

Not only do they put on an absolutely killer live show, but they're nice guys, personable, and have a sense of humour. I hope all goes well on that Gods of Metal tour for them (and I hope Ted wears his Last Eve shirt at shows again!)

Smith

About Metalwrath. Seen them play that song on a big outdoors festival.
It was a killer!!!!

And after looking at the photos from this tour they seem to enjoy. :devil:
So you who have the chance, seem them for fucks sake!

Cheers friends!