Just saw the Montreal show!

NorTheR Of BoDoM

I am a FUCKING nightmare
Sep 26, 2003
Laval, Quebec
www.towardsdeadend.ca.tc
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! COB was greater than ever...the sound was perfect Alexi's voice was GREAT! And everything was fucking NICE!!! BTW...they play Everytime I Die instead of Bodom Beach Terror (the setlist was the same that the detroit show execpted for Everytime I Die) :D :D They own the place...i pay 30$ only to see COB even if they play only 6 songs! And
I saw Henkka after the show and he sign my Hate Crew Deathroll booklet...I didn't saw the rest of the Hate Crew :S but still i saw Henkka!
before that Hypocrisy was really good, and after COB that was Nevermore...that band fucking SUCKS...the drums was always the same and the voice was bugging me...but the guitars and the bass was nice! And Dimmu Borgir...the show was wonderful (lol) (the setlist was the same as the detroit show) all the lights and smoke! the guys were really good! everything went fine :D [that was the best fucking show i never saw!]--> I'm talking of Children Of Bodom!!!! i've taken some pictures...i'm going to scan them before...lol...and i'm going to post them here :D :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I can wait 'till December 15th this time i wish i'm going to me Alexi and the rest of the Hate Crew! :D