Been to a Bodom concert??

OMG, yesterday i heard Every Time i Die live on t.v. It was amazing. Alexi added some guitar parts to Janne's keyboard solo. The song was pretty good but there were a few sour notes and when Alexi was singing, it sounded like there was a lot of tension in his throat and he sounded uncomfortable.

OMG, yesterday i heard Every Time i Die live on t.v. It was amazing. Alexi added some guitar parts to Janne's keyboard solo. The song was pretty good but there were a few sour notes and when Alexi was singing, it sounded like there was a lot of tension in his throat and he sounded uncomfortable.

I'm not trying to be mean but why do you even voice your opinion here? No one takes anything you seriously, and the day they do (if you continue with the way you've been acting) is the day Alexander re-joins the band and they turn into a a jazz-pop boy band. :lol: I'd just leave. And by not leaving you're just proving you enjoy making a spectacle of yourself and prolly don't even care about the band half as much as you enjoy everyone flaming you.

^ Oh, I do ignore you. But it's not a matter of me not liking you/what you say. If you were being serious it'd be ok, I'd get along with you great I'm sure. Any COB fan is a friend. But you have NO respect for this board, or the people here. Your presence here seems only to spew something you think is true, which is fine for you to believe, and no one has the right to contest that, but you have NO RIGHT to like spam every thread with it.

It'd be like a religious person professing their love for God in every thread, it's uneeded and pointless. If it is your belief you will end up with Alexi, FINE. Best wishes to you, now please don't ever mention it again. I hope you take my advice and your next posts are an improvement on your previous ones.

I'm seeing Bodom for a third time this December 13th. Saw them play with Amon Amarth, Lamb of God and Slayer.

probably because of the fact you were watching it...

I'm going to see them for the first time on december 18!! (Everybody has to start somewhere...)

The amazing thing is they doing 2 nights in a row in Montreal!!!!!!!!!!! How cool?

Can't wait to be there... :)

i saw them open for slayer in San Diego and even though they only played for 40 minutes or so, it was the most ejaculating boner inspiring experience ever.

I'm so amped, b/c I'm seeing them twice this upcoming tour in San Diego and LA.