Been to a Bodom concert??

Rainbow Club? that sounds weird^^ how old must you be to get in there normally?

i know, it sounds kinda gay huh? well it's a bar/restaurant and it's on Sunset Blvd. everytime i walk by there, it's extremely crowded. and lemmy from motorhead is always there. it's a very rockstar-like place. you have to be 21 to get in :(

Went to the UA. Since I'm not really into LoG or any of the others I can't say they sucked, The vocalist, Randy, of LoG really did know how to hype up the crowd. We got in the pit in time for Slayer, which is pretty much what my friend wanted. My sis didn't give two shits after Bodom came on. When they were playing she went feckin of the chains crazy. Like a friggin fangirl, 'causing my ass the injury for it. Best part for me was when we could see 'em backstage and then when they were walking out I wouldn't stop yellin' for Bed of Razors and I think at some point Janne heard me and grinned, 'cause he was closest to us (from the angle anyway, we were up in the seats). Never played it though. Met LoG and Mastadon afterwards, that was pretty funny.

To the kid with the freaked out mom, I understand your troubles my dad was after my ass after a certain hour and that kinda killed the mood. However, if you're a girl, I understand where your mom's oming from. I hope you're going with friends b/c there are a shit load of older pervs roaming around. (Then again, that could've just been the Slayer fans, who knows?) If you meet 'em be a wise crackin' hard ass, that way they'll respect you more then anything else. Like my friend was being nice to this one guy and he just took it the wrong way. W/e just enjoy the show, and watch your ass. haha.

^ aww man, i know. i started screaming "Hate Me! Alexi!!" hahaha how embarassing! but whatever, i enjoyed myself! and i look forward to the Wiltern, December 9th bitches...!

I saw em in Norway 15th November...Unholy Alliance.
its was great, but i dont think it was their best show.....wanne see them again as soon as possible =)

Mystique: AMG! July 22!!! That's a day after i saw them!!!!

The first time i saw them was at Unholy Alliance on July 21, 2006. It was fuckin amazing!!!!! I was waiting for months to see them so i was extremely, extremely excited. Anyway, let me start from the top. I went there with my sister and we made it third row cuz we were there from the start. TEB came on and they were super lame but the guitarist smiled at my sister 2 times. A lot of people were being rude and kept saying "bring out your brother." Then during Mastodan, some freakin tall COB fanboi was in my way. I was facing his back and on top of that some perverted guy was trying to grab my ass so i moved. Also people were yelling that it was a cd playing. Then during break, i saw Janne's keys and i was soooo desperate to get to the front. I kept pushing but some chicks kept pushing me back. Then i went through a lot of guys and they let me through. Bodom came on and ALexi did the cutest things on stage. He went over to Janne of course and they were laughing about something, he went over to Henkka's side, smiled and raised his eyebrows. He was showing off his guitaring, spilled water all over himself, and threw his guitar back, acted confused, and pulled it back in the front. OMG, he was shirtless too. He has a nice body. And Henka made eyecontact with me!!!

^ lol alexi doesn't have such a nice body...that silly billy has a beer belly :p

and lady liaho: come to the wiltern show!! it's on a saturday so you're parents can't say no!

Mystique:Wiltern? Where's that at? OMG, but if it's somewhere near, i am so there. They are suppose to be coming to Pheonix on Dec 6. but it's on a school day so i can't go but on Dec. 9 i'm gonna see Decapitated!!!!!! I can't wait.

Would you really want her at a show? :erk: I mean sure throwing her in the pit would be awesome and beating her a bit but then she'd just cry out for Alexi. Like I said, you wouldn't sweep trip a kid with downs, or tip over a kid in a wheelchair so why do we all pick on Lady Laiho, she's more handicapped than anyone :( Just ignore her stupid ass she'll be banned soon, report her posts and PM the webmaster if you want it done faster!