You Have Been Waiting For It And Now Here It Is Finally!

!!!

The songtitles RULE! The cover is THE BEST COVER I'VE EVER SEEN! I CANT WAIT AAAAAARGGGGGGGH :hotjump:
jump3.gif

From the sounds of the single, they album will be awesome. From the sounds of the song titles, it won't. Haha, but seriously, Alexi is one of the best musicians on the planet. I think he knows how to write an album, and Hate Crew Deathroll will be the best one yet!

watch when it comes out someone will hop on the bandwagon and say "omg this album sucks, they just ruined it with this album, they changed so much from their previous albums, now they suck!" in general like everyone else does with every band making a new album

Originally posted by AFSilverstar
watch when it comes out someone will hop on the bandwagon and say "omg this album sucks, they just ruined it with this album, they changed so much from their previous albums, now they suck!" in general like everyone else does with every band making a new album

If the album and song titles are a reflection on the music, then I'll be scrambling onto that bandwagon myself....