Interview with Alexi Laiho in LOM spanish magazine. Read!!!

loWildChild

Haistakaapa vittu!
Nov 23, 2001
Göteborg
www.scythes-of-bodom.tk
Hi COB fans! I have now in my hands the number two of LOM free spanish magazine. It comes with Aleksi Laiho in the front with a knife and includes an interview from the last Sinergy gig here, where Aleksi talked about the new album!!! Check the cover HERE, and also check the info bellow. Im very lazy to "translate" (yeah, quoted cause my english is a shit LOL) the interview. But the most important things are that Aleksi Laiho is not going to finish COB with this one, and that he want to live of music all his life...

About the Single:

"Its good surprising people, as much for good as for badly. I think that it is better if people say what we do is a fuckin' shit than leaving them indifferent"

The songs of HCD reviewed by Aleksi Laiho:

Needled 24/7: Its one of the first songs we composed for HCD, and one of the most catchy song in the album. Its different to all we did in the past.
Sixpuonder: The last song I wrote, and my favourute nowdays. Its very heavy.
Chokehold (Cocked 'N Loaded): It has a very good riffs and chorus. Its a song with much speed metal.
Bodom Beach Terror: I think it will be the favourite for the people. It has very cool catchy choruses.
Angels Don't Kill: Its a very depresing song. We wanted to reflect the pain and the negative things.
Triple Corpse Hammerblow: The tittle is a joke (laughs). In this song the keyboards are very important, them sound too different than in the old songs.
Youre Better Off Dead: The single created too many reactions. Some people love it, some hate it.
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood: A song with the Hatebreeder style, the song most black of the album.
Hate Crew Deathroll: One of my favourites. Speedy, aggressive... very honest. It has a very punk attitude.

Yeah. It was a big relief to see that he said that. I doubted the rumors but still was afraid that they might be true. I hope COB make a good 15 albums or more. COB will never grow old with me. Their music is just too damn good!

Originally posted by BTK
I don't like the song titles at all... They sound stupid...
Indeed, they sound some kind of rap like. Whatever, i bet i won't even like the music, i'm done with cob somehow, once, i liked them very much, but now i only like a few songs from "something wild"... whatever

I thought the single was okay... but i know cob can pull off much betteR!!! So im very looking foward to HCDR
1 more week until i have it in my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by _A_SCARLET_SUNSET_
Indeed, they sound some kind of rap like. Whatever, i bet i won't even like the music, i'm done with cob somehow, once, i liked them very much, but now i only like a few songs from "something wild"... whatever

I know..I feel the same way..but I still like their stuff from Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper better than the stuff from Something Wild