You Have Been Waiting For It And Now Here It Is Finally!

THAT COVER FREAKIN' OWNS! THATS BY FAR THE COOLEST YET! WITH THE REAPER IN ACTION THIS TIME! :D I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! *runs around house screaming*

the cover fucking kills. Really fuckin sweet. Happily suprised! :headbang:

The song titles :lol: :lol: I think Alexi just basically didnt give a fuck and threw out random titles haha. Bodom Beach Terror is the funniest extreme metal name ive heard in a while.....other than ...and oceans titles haha. Kinda get the idea of the CoB boys havin a beach party on a sunny day :confused:

either way, I cant fucking wait! Thanks Bodomite!

Fuck! I'm very excited about this. These news make a real COB fan very happy! :) And I knew that Needled 24/7 will the opener!
Originally posted by chainek
Judging by the song names it lookes like they are steering away from their original style.. which is kind of disapointing. im sure ill like it though :)
I know what you mean. No song on the first album for example would have one of these new names. Maybe they lost their mystical style. But so what? COB move on and follow their way and this is good.

Hahahahahahaha, those titles are absolutely DREADFUL!!! Man.... thankfully the new single actually sounds good though, and when they played Needled 24/7 live it sounded good too. So as long as the music is good then I can disregard the titles.

And the cover's their nicest yet.