fondo800x600.jpg

www.mightyrhapsody.com

Lost Horizon is pretty bad too

The cover:

frontcover_lg.jpg

The band: who look like gay Braveheart extras

pano2.jpg

And some choice lyrics:

"If you once tasted treason from a female - leave that!
Every warrior has a gash on his sword
Don't forget you are metal, not some ass-kissing whore
Take some under your wings, but she must kiss the ring!
hahahahaha!"

www.oncelosthorizon.com

Originally posted by retarded penguin
dude, go to fox29, theres gonna be a kangaroo jerkning off, I saw a preview man,A KANGAROO BEATING OFF

:lol:
dude i just saw that on tv!! hahahahqhqwhahHaqhwqhahahahqwhq oh my god thats so fucked up hahahaha.
-neal

Always remember:LH and Rhapsody couldn't do what they do without the legacy of Manowar. Lost Horizon's singer is fantabulous, dude. And Manowar is always cool in my book, in small doses that is. Rhapsody can just throw in the towel any day and i wouldn't be a sadder man. Especially fabio leone, goodness gee. There's nothing wrong with admitting Manowar are the kings of cheese, IOTS, really. That's what makes them so great.

At least here CoB is considered a "teeny blacker" band. Most of the Finnish fans are under 20. It's the first band a regular newborn metalhead listens to instead of "old schoolers" Megadeth, Metallica and Slayer and have to admit they are very popular here. CoB have some good songs and I have seen them live a few times but the vocals are still pretty horrible even in black metal standards. As they said themselves they would be even more popular if they had a "real" singer.

Alexi Laiho is a great guitar player but unfortunately he isn't very smart. That's the impression I got from seeing/reading their interviews. He was actually arrested in Japan for having a concealed weapon, a knife, and he almost missed their show. Maybe he could try that same thing in the airport next time he visits the States.

Exhibit 2 for Alexi not being too smart: He married Kim Goss... She looks a bit like Steve Grimmett... :lol:

Manowar's '80s stuff is even cheesier than their '90s output!

"Kings Of Metal"
"All Men Play On Ten"
"Blow Your Speakers"
"Fighting The World"
etc... :lol:

I do like their non-self aggrandizing stuff. Achilles (The Agony & The Ecstasy in 8 parts) was amazing.

Nevermore...

Sure, I've heard all of their stuff. It's just the cheesy stuff they're known for. That and having themselves drawn by Boris Vallejo, & dressing like barbarians from several hundred years ago just add to the overall cheese factor. :lol:

Nevermore...

alexi is really good at guitar, but you can tell that he's a fuckin dweeb. and i cant immagine how they are considdered black metal by anyone.
-neal