Excellent gig in Piteå, Sweden

Mr. Lapin Kulta

Evil invader
Jul 20, 2004
Northernmost Sweden
www.moonsorrow.com
Just got back from seeing CoB live in Piteå. A fucking brilliant gig I must say. The sound was awesome and the guys seemed to enjoy themselves on stage, thrashing away with killer energy. Here's the setlist (in no particular order):

Hate Me!
Bodom After Midnight
Kissing the Shadows
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7
Sixpounder
Angel's Don't Kill
Chokehold (Cocked n' Loaded)
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Towards Dead End
Deadnight Warrior
...and of course some solos (drums, guitar, keys)

+ one more song I can't remember right now...

Hmm, well no, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it was a song off "Hatecrew...". Just can't remember which one right now. I left as "Everytime I Die" was playing, to get away from the massive crowd leaving, so they could've played the new song after that to finnish off the set. The festival I was at closes its gates at 02.00 though and as I was leaving the time was 01.58, so I'm not sure if they had time for one more song...

Maybe...

I havent got the "damn you missed the best gig ever" comments from my friends who was there yet (they are probably all to drunk to know how to use a phone) but I suspect they will come later then... Ive read reviews from other sites too and everybody seems damn impressed! :headbang:

oh, what the hell...
Their next gig is here... They wont play the new song? I can't believe...
I hope Alexi wont spit on me :D
And what's your opinion? What would you do if Alexi spit on you? Spit back?

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
Alexi doesn't stand above any person other on this earth. If he'd spit on me I'd present him with a nice fist in the face....

hahaha, you my friend, are a cool person

man, i wish i coulda caught this gig, but right now i need my cash for wacken and bloodstock and stuff. but that does sound killer! I was ALMOST going to go, but then i realized how LONG the trip would have been, and that i'd had to have left....lol...like way before to get there cheap on overnight trains and stuff.

Bloodstock...are there still tickets left? if so get me one :D, and if someone knows a place where I can crah cheap, I'm defenitly coming!

How can I order what's in my shopping basket? (I suck at ordering stuff online :loco: )

I want to go to Bloodstock, but knowone who I know is going, and I'm a wee bit too young to go by myself, and I end up dead ¬_¬

And yes, I AM 14