Been to a Bodom concert??

i just saw them last night!!!

kick ass!!!

this would be the socond time i have sen them, first time at UA i went specificly to see Bodom so when they played their whole 5 song setlist i was kinda disapointed but at the same time blown away, Mastodon sucked!, the should have traded spots with 'em!

anwhoo last night (dec 2nd) i saw them in Milwaukee, it was great, they played the smaller one though, that kinda confuzed me but it was WAY cooler seeing them in a smaller place, aand for whatever reason Sanctity didnt play, which was fine by me casue i dont realy like them all that much

basicly what i am trying to get at here is that it was probably the best show i have ever seen!!!

I saw them last thursday in rochester for the first time and they kicked ass. Sanctity kinda sucked, and Gojira was good but I hadnt really heard them before so I couldnt get into them as much. But Bodom was simply amazing, and I even caught Jaska's stick after the show.

Also, the reason Sanctity didnt play in Milwaukee was cause their tour trailer was stolen

I saw them last thursday in rochester for the first time and they kicked ass. Sanctity kinda sucked, and Gojira was good but I hadnt really heard them before so I couldnt get into them as much. But Bodom was simply amazing, and I even caught Jaska's stick after the show.

Also, the reason Sanctity didnt play in Milwaukee was cause their tour trailer was stolen

were you in the front row somewhere or close to the pit?

Mystique: AMG! July 22!!! That's a day after i saw them!!!!

The first time i saw them was at Unholy Alliance on July 21, 2006. It was fuckin amazing!!!!! I was waiting for months to see them so i was extremely, extremely excited. Anyway, let me start from the top. I went there with my sister and we made it third row cuz we were there from the start. TEB came on and they were super lame but the guitarist smiled at my sister 2 times. A lot of people were being rude and kept saying "bring out your brother." Then during Mastodan, some freakin tall COB fanboi was in my way. I was facing his back and on top of that some perverted guy was trying to grab my ass so i moved. Also people were yelling that it was a cd playing. Then during break, i saw Janne's keys and i was soooo desperate to get to the front. I kept pushing but some chicks kept pushing me back. Then i went through a lot of guys and they let me through. Bodom came on and ALexi did the cutest things on stage. He went over to Janne of course and they were laughing about something, he went over to Henkka's side, smiled and raised his eyebrows. He was showing off his guitaring, spilled water all over himself, and threw his guitar back, acted confused, and pulled it back in the front. OMG, he was shirtless too. He has a nice body. And Henka made eyecontact with me!!!

nice i was there too, that crowd went fucking nuts for bodom, cant wait to see them on the 6th

lol...i was hoping to get drunk. but my friend's probally won't let me.
i'm going with 3 guys, and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get there in a trunk.
That's how most hookers travel :lol: but YES, only 13 more days till I get a double dose of Bodom, YA YOW :D:D:D:D I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaitt!! :lol:

I've seen them around ummm....have to count

April 30,2004 w/Evergrey and Iced Earth
December 9,2005 w/Trivium and Amon Amarth
December 15,2005 w/Trivium and Amon Amarth
March 19,2006 w/Through the Eyes of the Dead and Chimaira
June 15,2006 Unholy Alliance
June 16, 2006 Unholy Alliance
November 29,2006 w/Sanctity and Gorjia

ok 7. going on 8 next Friday.

all fun shows,all of the shows above except the April 30 shows had fun after parties and whatnots.

Ticked off to no end right now. Horrible fucking day and I found out that the only seats left when my friend went to buy them were some shitass in the back row.
Didn't buy them.

Sad day.

Back row?? Sorry to hear that? I thought most venues just had general admission... but hm, sorry to hear that :(

I'm seeing them for the first time next saturday in the london Astoria, thats gonna kick fucking ass, going to the signing before as well, gonna be FUCKING METAL!!!