Just saw the Detroit show

Bodom deserves to headline but since Dimmu invited them on their tour I guess I can see them not headlining. Im happy with the set list except for Needled 24/7 since it is my least favorite song by them, I would rather see something else played live.

But hey its BODOM FUCKING BODOM so who cares, I am going to enjoy it.

I hope Bodom decides to come back. It kicked hardcore major ass and they were the only band when after they were done, the crowd started chanting their name. The merchandise wasn't too impressive. The only thing they had was a Hatecrew deathroll shirt, short sleeve and long, and the same thing in a hoodie. I was hoping they'd have something a bit different, like a cool ass beanie or something.

Oh yeah... one other funny thing... during CoB's set I was right up front, and these two chicks just started beating the shit out of each other. I was trying to keep them apart but they were just going all out. It was some funny fucking shit. First, they got in a shoving match and then they both fell to the ground and were kicking each other's asses. Great shit, hehe

Setlist for bodom wasn't to bad could've picked some others to replace though. Sounds like Dimmu had a good list too, maybe they played to bad they didn't play like Stormplast or Puritania. I'm gonna have to talk to the Palladium guy to have Bodom play longer, either that or kill him and than tell cob just to stay out there :D Can't wait for the mass show.

BastrdDrmr said:
Oh yeah... one other funny thing... during CoB's set I was right up front, and these two chicks just started beating the shit out of each other. I was trying to keep them apart but they were just going all out. It was some funny fucking shit. First, they got in a shoving match and then they both fell to the ground and were kicking each other's asses. Great shit, hehe

You must've been right by me...Did the one girl have a green shirt on? I was about 2 feet behind them.

ShadowOfFire said:
Setlist for bodom wasn't to bad could've picked some others to replace though. Sounds like Dimmu had a good list too, maybe they played to bad they didn't play like Stormplast or Puritania. I'm gonna have to talk to the Palladium guy to have Bodom play longer, either that or kill him and than tell cob just to stay out there :D Can't wait for the mass show.

In fact, they'll play "Stormblast" at the end just before Mourning Palace or so... Check out the Dimmu Forum for the setlist the played in Europe... looks like it's the same. :erk:

22 days till they get to Denver, but only 6 songs, im not looking forward to that. well yes i am, since ive nver seen them. WOW 5 Kick as guitar players in less than two months (i went to G3 too). hopefully i get to hang out with them, but i know they have to go to Kansas city the next day.

Also, should I get Alexi to sing my guitar, it is a Jackson RX10D, black. Feedback needed.

BastrdDrmr said:

You are such a fag. I bet you got a boner.