Detroit, MI Show

metalthraxia

Aug 16, 2003
Woodhaven, MI
Hey, i'll be attending the Detroit, Michigan show at Harpo's, who else is going? I can't wait!!! last time I saw CoB was back in November with Dimmu Borgir. I hope they added some new songs to the setlist also I really wanna hear "Everytime I Die" and "Angels Don't Kill" live, that would be killer. If your goin to this show post a response and maybe we can talk or hang at show, anyways later! \m/ I'll post a small review after show..

dan

I went to the milwaukee show and those songs are awesome live, I didn't think I'd like them live but they were awesome.

I just got back from Harpo's, me and my friend Aaron went. OMG what an amazing show! CoB really did a great job, and the setlist was very sweet, Alexi and everyone else in the band is so solid and it was just a great night, afterwards me and my friend left, I didn't care to see Iced Earth, I got a CoB hoodie, T-Shirt, and a sweet wall banner, so I spent $80 at the concert, but it was worth it. At the end of their set, people were all upset and wanted more CoB, Alexi said he was sorry but they were only allowed 45mins on stage, but I had a great time!

**SETLIST**

Hate Me!
Chokehold(Cocked 'N' Loaded)
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Needled 24/7
Everytime I Die
Downfall

I think that this is the whole setlist, may not be in the correct order, but i'm sure I got all the songs down! can't wait to see the guys next time!

yeah he said they were sorry about only 45in in milwaukee too, maybe he's realizing that they could totally be the headliners next tour

metalthraxia said:
I just got back from Harpo's, me and my friend Aaron went. OMG what an amazing show! CoB really did a great job, and the setlist was very sweet, Alexi and everyone else in the band is so solid and it was just a great night, afterwards me and my friend left, I didn't care to see Iced Earth, I got a CoB hoodie, T-Shirt, and a sweet wall banner, so I spent $80 at the concert, but it was worth it. At the end of their set, people were all upset and wanted more CoB, Alexi said he was sorry but they were only allowed 45mins on stage, but I had a great time!

**SETLIST**

Hate Me!
Chokehold(Cocked 'N' Loaded)
Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Needled 24/7
Everytime I Die
Downfall

I think that this is the whole setlist, may not be in the correct order, but i'm sure I got all the songs down! can't wait to see the guys next time!

:worship: Good review.

Fuck I wanted a wall banner and they didn't have any at the St.Louis show at the merch stand.

I wish I coulda met some of the band members after the show, but me and my friend just headed back towards home. So far i've met Megadeth, Quiet Riot and Anthrax..so i'm bound to meet CoB and other bands I like sooner or later also!!

That show at Harpo's was AMAZING.... I am a big Iced Earth fan, and I was not aware of Children of Bodem at all... I became an Instant FAN.... god DAMN, what awe inspiring musicians!!!!!!! I just purchased the new CD and I am simply blown away...... too awesome! :OMG: :headbang: :worship: ps that list of bands listed above are almost all my favorite bands! ROCK ON!