Tulsa Show/inflames/drunk Chick

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
MY LAST GOOD STORY WAS THE INFLAMES IN TUlsa. At the beginning of Colony , Some girl threw up in front of me so she moved out of the way and i waas pushed by my friend to the front of the stage. Well the girl next to her was drunk and she started to pull her shirt off and rub her tits all over me and lick my neck, My gf at the time was not there, I turned to look at my buds and they just gave me a blank stare like " WHAT THE HELL DUDE GO FOR IT" , anyway being the good guy i am i turned around and was like sorry but ive got a gf and then she leaned in and tried to kiss me , well i backed off so the guy she was with i guess figured i was gay and he leaned over and tried to kiss me also, HE WAS ALSO DRUNK, anyway i freaked out and shoved him then turned backaround and looke dup only to have Anders spitting all over me , ( he was bent over into the mic ) he was wearing, hightops that were painted silver and white, anyway, thought it was kinda a funny Inflames concert experience, I always seem to have the wiredest experiences at concerts.

Not Many People Know Them In Oklahoma, At The Tulsa Show They Place They Played At Holds 700, Their Was Maybe 150 There And I Only Have Like Those 4 Or 5, At The Strapping Young Lad Show, Gene Hoglan Stood In Front Of Me For Like 10 Minutes And I Missed Two Meshuggah Songs, I Was Sitting At A Table. Hes A Huge Beast Of A Man. ( Gene Hoglan Drummer From Death Now With Syl) It Was Cool Though Because Meshuggah Was Okay Nothing Like Syl.

THEY WERE AMAZING, I WAS FLOORED BECAUSE I HAD NEVER EVEN HEARD THEM,BUT KNEW OF THEM. MESHUGGAH EHHH , BUT SYL MAN THEY DECIMATED FOR AND HOUR , MY ex HATED THEM BUT LOVED MESHUGGAH, GO FIGURE, sonic wall of sound for an hour straight and damn it was good.