Fayetteville Inflames Bathroom Story

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I went a week later after I saw them in OKLAHOMA CITY TO FAYETTEVILLE ARKANSAS. They were playing this little shithole where there was almost no stage. It was on two risers , anyway. I wlaked in and i went into the bathroom and at the urinals was Peter and Bjorn. I run to Bjorn alot. Anyway they were pissin and i was like yo whats up, you guys kicked Mudvaynes ass last week in okc( I HATE MUDVAYNE) they wouldnt say a damn word. Bjorn stared at me in the mirror while he was washing his hands, then i wlaked out of the bathrrom and ANders was waiting at the merch booth( nobody recognized him at all) and i walked up and was like " Hey will you sign my shirt? He was like sure. I was like hey do you remember me from the Tulsa show last august I had the soil... and before I finished he said yeah the soilwork tattoo. Talk about making my fucking day. THen I got to sing the chorus of CLayman with him on stage actually he hit me in the face with the mic then pulled me on stage . Then jesper gave me his pic at the end of the show and i tlaked to peter outside at the bus. BEST FUCKING SHOW EVER, JESPER is the only member i DOnt have an autograph of. I wish i would have been 21 at the time cause they were upstairs beofre the show drinking with some fans.

Hey InFlaymz.....you must be a fucking twat - you fucked up the lyrics to Borders and Shading so bad...

I'm not sure about the second line, but the first line is definately "You're so far beyond being my hero"