SOILWORK vs. INFLAMES POUND FOR POUND

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Speed I Think Is Just Bigger Then All The Other Members Because They Are All Smaller.

Speed Big Guy Yes But Watch The As We Speak Video Maybe Not That Big. Daniel S. And Henry Would Get Into It And I Think Daniel Would Make Short Work Of Him Because Hes Taller And Henry Looks Like A No Contest Then Daneil Could Move On To Ola The Bald Guitar Dude And He Looks Old And Feeble So Ill Go With Daniel Again.i Think Speed , Ola( Bass) And Sven Would Have A Tough Fight With Peter I, Jesper And Bjorn. Anders Would Already Be Knocked Out Probably From Speed So I Think Daniel Would Have To Come Over And Take On Peter ( Leadguitar) . In The End I Think It Would Be Peter I And Speed. Iwers Would Of Already Knocked The Bass Player Witht He Chops Just For Trying To Be The Guy From Andrew W K Accept With Hair. I Think Theyd Get Tired And Go Get Coffee While Everyone Else Woke Up.

I Meant The Other Guys In Soilwork All Look Like Small Guys. Bjorn Reminds Me Of A Pretty Boy Sometimes So I Think Hed Be Out. Then Iwers And Strid To The Waffle House. There Tech Crew Wore Waffle House Hats At The Tulsa Show.

sometimes he does look a bit out there, seems nice in public, just like a real serial killer, the pieces are all starting to fall together