Where was Jesper born?

HeadCrusher

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Yesterday at the show someone told me, that he had met In Flames when they were in Graz / Austria (Whoracle Tour I think) and Jesper told the guy that he was born in Graz.
So does someone know if this is true?

grtz, Head

Thisis the only bio I have... from pre Colony In Flames site...

Name: Claes Håkan Jesper StrömbladYear of birth:1972Height:1:79Instrument:Lead Guitar - ESP exclusivlyFave albums:Queensryche-operation mindcrime,Iron Maiden-7th son of a 7th son,Slayer-reign in blood to name just a few.Musical preferences:Well, I don´t know any particular bands that influence me as a songwriter, but some guitarrists I really admire are Jeff Waters(Annihilator),Kee Marcello(Europe),John Petrucci(Dream Theater)Currently best records:That changes day by day but the ones that are spinning at the moment are Atari Teenage Riot-burn berlin burn, Braveheart-soundtrack,pat Martino-east,Sentenced-frozen,Black star-barb wired soulAll time fave movie(s):Independence day,braveheart,Star wars trilogy, E.T.(!!)Currently fave book:
American Psycho-bret Easton ellisHobbies:Play music, my dogs,animals in general,eatingFavorite drink:Coffee,waterFavorite food:All types of Mexican food,my homemade meatballs,mothers pancacesFamily:Ma o Pa, 2 brothers, Girlfriend, 1 dog(gibson) and 1 cat(miranda)Motto:Make love, not war!Musical history:I started playing the violin when I was 5 years old ( and some piano before that,see the pic), I picked up the guitar for the first time when I was 12,then I also formed my first band together with Niklas Engelin (now in Gardenian) called Poltergeist, 1991 I joined the deathmetal band CEREMONIAL OATH where I met Oscar,the band split up 1994 and I and Oscar formed Hammerfall, during that time I played with my curent band In Flames,wich I still obviously do.Future plans:Buy a big house, and breed dogs and kids with my future wife,live long and prosper.....................

one idiot crowdsurfer at the IF show kept kicking me in the head, and he was probably 5'6" and really fucking skiny, but he was wearin army boots, so I beat the shit out of hium :)
WHy do crowdsurfers need to make shit with the biggest people there?

:lol: Steve, I thought you were just pulling our legs or something. You're really 6'6"?