Opinion End Of Heartache Vs. Stye

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
I MEAN AS STRICTLY METAL CDS AND THEY BOTH CAME OUT RATHER CLOSE TO EACH OTHER AND THEY ARE TOURING. DONT GIVE ME ANY OF THIS THEY ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT BANDS SHIT OR THEY DONT EVEN SOUND THE SAME I MEAN STRICTLY ON THE MERIT OF QUALITY METAL ALBUMS.

INFLAMES IS MY FAV BAND and KILLSWITCH IS MY SECOND, KILLSWITCH TOOK OVER SOILWORK AFTER ALIVE OR JUST BREATHING WAS RELEASED.

ANYWAY I PREFER EOHA OVER STYE. I THINK ITS A STRONGER METAL RELEASE. EACH ONE HAS THREE SONGS THAT STAND OUT THE MOST TO ME THOUGH.

EOHA= ROSE OF SHARYN, END OF HEARTACHE, AND WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
STYE= DEAD ALONE, MY SWEET SHADOW, IN SEARCH FOR I

I THINK STYE IS SEVERLY MORE EXPERIEMENTAL ( WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING) AND I THINK EOHA IS MORE STRAIGHT AHEAD METAL. I DONT EVEN THINK OF KILLSWITCH AS A HARDCORE BAND AT ALL ANYMORE. I ACTUALLY LIKE THE MORE KEYBOARDS INFLAMES HAS BEEN USING. I REALLY DONT THINK IT TAKES AWAY ANYTHING. IF THEY DONT WANNA WRITE TJR AGAIN THATS FINE WITH ME. I ACTUALLY LIKE LUNAR STRAIN MORE ANYWAY. WHATS EVERYONE ELSES OPINION ON THE TWO ALBUMS WHEN PUT UP AGAINST EACH OTHER. I HEAR MORE OF A BLACK METAL INFLUENCE IN THE NEW KILLSWITCH ESCPIALLY IN A BID FAREWELL AND IF INFLAMES WANTS TO GO A MORE INDUSTRIAL ROUTE WELL THEY HAVE THE TALENT TO WRITE WHATEVER KIND OF MUSIC THEY WANT.

N*FLAYMZ is teh geigh.

KSE pwn them to death.

Whoever compared either band to Bodom deserves to be anus raped with a sea urchin.

the new killswitch engage album with it's pathetic rip off of swedish metal and contributions to this trendy ass raping scene of american metalcore...is better than the new in flames. It would not be better, if In Flames or any swedish gothenburg band didn't exist. Gothenburg is where all these pathetic metalcore bands and this entire new scene as of the past 3 years put into their hardcore music and call it "metal." Killswitch's new album would just be generic hardcore with "sic breakdownz" if they didn't have any swedish bands to copy from. Old in flames over any killswitch anyday. Fuck this trendy American scene of metalcore sceneters, emo kids, and trendriders...it will all be dead in a couple years. Do not call this genre "Metal"...it isn't dosen't deserve to be classified as metal. atreyu, blood had been shed, everytime i die, scarlet, unearth, the agony scene, as i lay dying etc etc...fuck you all.

I think what EVERLOST.. was trying to say was that the band Immortal Souls, not KsE, sounds like CoB. It was the title of his post...if you read it..like me.

You Just Helped Me Prove Every Point I Have Ever Posted Here That People Dont Even Pay Attention To What Is Posted And Just Start Flaming Becasue They Are Morons . Im Glad One Person Pays Attenion. Immortal Souls Is Really Good Everyone Should Check Them Out. They Are Finnish. Whoever Thought I Said Kse Sounded Like Cob Should Be Fucked In The Ass For Sheer Stupidity Or Not Simple Mistake I Guess.

If I Really Gave A Shit Id Do Something About It. Also SoMEOne above Posted Kse Would Just Be A Mediocre Band If They Didnt Have The Swdish Bands To Copy Off Of. Well Have You Ever Thought With Them Doing That Its Opening Up The American Audiences To The Swedish Sound There For Totally Eradicating The Nu Metal Scene Because People Will Realize There Is A Lot Of Talent Left In Metal Its Just Not On The Radio. Also So What If They Are Influenced By It. If They Put Out Some Good Metal Songs Then Whats It Hurt.

Well I prefer STYE. Its a great album that took alot of work to do. Killswitch well...its ok but not more then that. The clean vocals could be better from those of anders but with all the little effects well it isint as good.