First If Album And How You Heard About It

The first album i heard was whoracle, when ps2 first came out, me and some friends were smoking weed like a bunch of immature 9th graders! playing tony hawk 3, I wa sinto alot of punk, and he put in whoracle and holy shit! i couldn't believe my ears, it was so catchy and melodic i automatically thought of metallica but more extreme, and right after that day i became very interested in metal, my friend burned me colony and i was even more impressed, the first album i bought though was The Jester Race and then metal took over my ears since then, that was around the time clayman just came out. When r2r came otu about a year or 2 later i hated it at firts but it has grown to be one of my favorites. Weird right? anyways Jester Race was my first. I read about how it was there best on amazon.com and just bought away.
pretty much the same except I got colony first I think

Got Tokyo Showdown in 02/03, can't remember why.

I listened to The Quiet Place after that, loved it, then listened to a few more R2R/STYE tracks, hated them, went out and bought The Jester Race.

I first heard em with Take This Life and didnt really like IF at first. A mate lent me a copied version of Come Clarity and again I didnt really like it except the title track. Eventually I got really into it and now I love it. Then bought Jester Race and went from there.

My first was The Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance. I saw the Trigger video on TV & loved it, so I looked them up on teh internets & then went out looking for Reroute To Remain in the shops. I couldn't find it so I bought The Jester Race instead, since I knew it's their most popular album.

my dad introduced me to In Flames. he has a huge collection on heavy metal/rock CDs. the album i heard first was Clayman. the song Bullet Ride got me interested into In Flames.:headbang:

i was playing otny hawk and i was thinking wow this music sux so i went thro and listend to all the songs and the only good one was embody the invisble and that song was sik then later i got the jesters race

i was playing tony hawk and i was thinking wow this music sux so i went thro and listend to all the songs and the only good one was embody the invisble and that song was sik then later i got the jesters race

About 4-5 years ago. I don't remember exactly how i found in flames. Maybe some random downloading, dunno. The first song I ever heard was off the reroute to remain album. This was around the time I was doing my transition from mainstream rock to mainstream metal....then later on off into the metal "world"

Anyways, after a while of getting into the newer in flames I searched for some more online. I found a few songs off of "Whoracle" and "The Jester Race", At first I didn't like the style of metal they played. It was too raw for my newb metal skillz. It took some time, but after listen after listen I slowly but surely got use to it. Then it went from that to enjoy it, then to love it! Before I knew it I was headbanging 200% of the time to older in flames rather than the new. Later on I actually got up from the computer and bought the masterpiece "The jester race" from the local music store. Then "Whoracle" shortly after. The rest is...how you say....History.

Lol from an Unreal Tournament frag video. The video had Man Made God, Dialogue with the Stars and I was like :| this is some of the best instramentals i've ever heard. Got ahold of Colony and Clayman then the rest is history.

My cousin told me about these guys........so i went out and bought come clarity and was absolutely blown away.......u can imagine how i felt when i heard the jester race, fkn amazing stuff

My brothers friend gave my brother a CD about 5 years ago and it had 2 inflames tracks on it, COERCED COEXISTENCE, and only for the weak, so i looked it up online and they were be IF, so i looked through some albums and bought the tokyo showdown, it was their newest, and had stuff from all the CD's so i knew which one to buy next:D

saw them in concert with mudvayne pre CC and i was like damn, they came back in feb, so i bought CC became hooked cause they playied a live 2 and 1/2 hour set and i have bought every album since even have the CC vinyls

My friend was obsessed with them so I thought, why not? Episode 666 was the first song that came up on Limewire. I was blown away, and subsequently got all their albums, including In Live We Trust on mp3

i bought the Jester Race on a total whim...absolutely random, actually. It looked fucking badass, so I bought it for like $4.50 without have heard a single note of IF, ever.