The Colony Appreciation Thread

stefan86 said:
colony is not the best IF album imo, but 4-5 songs really rock.
The karaoke covers off Behind Space and Clad In Shadows with Friden ruins it alot though.
Really...Personally I thik both the 99versions kick their originals asses. The vocals on the original versions was really crappy. Plus the soundis much better on the newer ones.

"We are entering dimensions behind space"!!!!!! *headbangs furiously.

I cant believe I missed this thread!

Colony is by far the bands best album and easily one of my favorites of all time.

Every song on it IS KILLER. They all give me that rush of energy...amazing feeling!

THe production is absolutely perfect with the guitars taking the stage front and center. Anders vocals are perfect and the drumming is awesome, too. Zombie INC, the bands best song ever, is just...well, I think I can say it's my favorite song of all time...by any band. The riffs are absolutely scorching and the melodies in te guitars are perfect. The song has all the elements that make (made? :() In Flames such an amazing kick ass band. Definitely one of the best melodic death albums ever!

Hell yeah!! At least somebody apreciates Colony the same way i do!!!

I also think Colony its the best In Flames, and of course, one of the best in the metal genre as a whole.

It has an amazing energy and its soo well recorded. You can feel how in flames is at its higest point as musicians... Something like.. the black album from metallica (just an analogy).

Pilar ancient visa its a great song, you can hear the tr00 talent of those guys. And the cover art work its just perfect for the album.

Colony, one of my top 10 albums of all time.
(please excue my bad english)