Favorite Album

Celtik Militia

Dumb French Bastard
Aug 12, 2004
Paris
ok, now i'd like to know what ur favorite album is and ur ultimate favorite In Flames song (it doesnt have to be from ur favorite album...and just one song if it were the only one u were aloud to listen to for the rest of ur life ;) )

For example my favorite album is COLONY, my favorite song is Jotun.

there is no way possible I can pick a favorite album or a favorite song. Every album is different and thats why I like them. Every album has its strong songs.
Ive actually been listening to MY SWEET SHADOW and DEAD ALONE alot lately, but then have to switch to Upon the oaken throne and DEAD ETERNITY, I cant pick at all.

Album: Clayman
Song: December Flower

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
there is no way possible I can pick a favorite album or a favorite song. Every album is different and thats why I like them. Every album has its strong songs.
Ive actually been listening to MY SWEET SHADOW and DEAD ALONE alot lately, but then have to switch to Upon the oaken throne and DEAD ETERNITY, I cant pick at all.
I am with you :wave:

I cant wait for new album so I can add some new songs to my favorites list, because every album has a song which becomes part of my favorites list.

My favorite album is Whoracle

My favorite song is Jotun and Gyroscope

Right now it goes:

1. Whoracle
2. The Jester Race
3. Clayman
4. Colony
5. Lunar Strain
6. Come Clarity
7. Soundtrack To Your Escape
8. Reroute to Remain

I think that's all of them.