In Flames song you don't like

I can remember the first time I heard it I instantly thought of New Dawn and was like, these emo fucks ripped off IF! Then I found out the BVB song came out first and was like, oh, In Flames ripped off these emo fucks :D

Maybe the problem is that Bjorn makes the music first in his "head". Si, he cannot tell his own thoughts from songs that he has hears and are stuck there.

Yeah I don't think he's doing it on purpose, he doesn't strike me as the type of person who would plagarise regardless of how lazy he is.

It wouldn't be the first time, remember Impellitteri's Swedish metal "tribute" song? Otherwise known as just directly ripping off Pinball Map and putting different vocals over the top :D

Idk, but when you're paying tribute to Black Veil Brides (who'd literally released one album when SOAPF came out) you know something's gone wrong.

Reactions: eochaid
Supposedly Atreyu also ripped off The Hive in one of their songs.

Yeah, the song 'Right Side of the Bed' - got to be honest though, I never really thought the songs sounded particularly similar.

You made me listen to that shit and now I want to rip off my ears.

Being left with an immense feeling of disgust and an urge to puke, I don't see any similarities.

Last edited:
:rofl: I thought you'd love it - "who's sleeping on my side of the bedddd, toniiiiight" ... doesn't sound a million miles away from Anders' modern lyrics in all honesty. I can't remember much about Atreyu these days, but I saw them live at a festival once and they were pretty awful.

Oddly enough, I also thought that the Singer's style was somehow similar to that of Anders.

Man. They didn't even try to hide that shit. And people are really that fucking stupid as to write it off as "Well, that's just the guitarist's humor".

So anyways, I'm changing my Clayman worst song to this.

Edit: Replied to the wrong post

Lol yeah, "iT's a TrIbUtE u IdIoT lmaoooo" ... uh, yeah, except as far as I'm aware IF and Pinball Map aren't actually mentioned anywhere.

Reactions: eochaid
I've just seen the comments. Yeah... It's a homage with sense of humour. That's why he doesn't mention the band. Otherwise it wouldn't be funny.

I mean, what about it is funny though? Lol you used the same riffs as another song? Is that the banter?