If you like In Flames...

PANTERAaddict101

Vehemence Worshiper
Sep 16, 2002
Phoenix
www.geocities.com
If you like In Flames, you will love Vehemence. I don't know how many of you have heard of them, but those of you who haven't, you should check the out. Their official forum is part of the UM message board. You can download one of their songs at http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/484/vehemence_-_metal_blade_re.html
or go to their web site vehemence.brutaldeath.net and go from there. They are just returning from a tour with Deicide, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, and Revenge, so you know they kick some ass.

Thanks for the intrest guys, we are that Melodic Brutal Death Metal bland, check out Ill Disposed, Disbelief, Symbyosis, and any of those band names that can be found on our member profiles. These bands are pretty rare but thats what we are similar to, all those obsure bands. Feel free to visit our Message Board on this Ultimate Metal Forum.

The Vehemence sound is not influnced by In Flames in anyways because all of our influnces are a mixed collaboration between non-metal and metal bands eaither from early 90's, late 80's, or the new breed of melodic/black metl type bands. We listen to all sorts off stuff, just not influnced by In Flames.

They are definantly a good band though. Studio tricks might sound like other bands work, but thats about it. I am sure if some one enjoys all of In Flames's work they will understand our style of music as well.

I see a lot of posts advertising other Melodic Death-type bands, so far one that really caught my attention was about Infernal Method. They're not really doing anything new or interesting, but their music is very solid, you guys should check them out. I haven't actually checked out Vehemence yet, so sorry for the irrelevance of this post, but I will.

@stefan86: see my post on the thread about Anders ("Aders")

VEHEMENCE said:
Thanks for the intrest guys, we are that Melodic Brutal Death Metal bland, check out Ill Disposed, Disbelief, Symbyosis, and any of those band names that can be found on our member profiles. These bands are pretty rare but thats what we are similar to, all those obsure bands. Feel free to visit our Message Board on this Ultimate Metal Forum.
I checked out Symbyosis, and I was pretty impressed. They have a very different sound.