In Flames song you don't like

I mean, what about it is funny though? Lol you used the same riffs as another song? Is that the banter?
What they're basically saying is that he likes to rip off other bands, then don't give them credit and are his fans the ones who have to come to the conclusion that this is a funny homage after they find out that those riffs were from a different band.

What they're basically saying is that he likes to rip off other bands, then don't give them credit and are his fans the ones who have to come to the conclusion that this is a funny homage after they find out that those riffs were from a different band.

Yeah... hilarious, I guess?

This one is still my "favorite" when it comes to In Flames rip-offs:

Lol, those vocals as well.... oof.

Since we're on the topic of IF rip offs...

Sabaton ripping off the opening to Bullet Ride was weird. Like, it's not even subtle. Another "tribute".

Oh and of course, the all time classic...

Turkish budget Cloud Connected vid. I think I remember Ciko saying the band claimed they were tricked by the director, and didn't realise this was a direct rip off... even down to the movements and camera angles.

For the record, Cloud Connected is the best IF music video by a huge distance imo. The whole aesthetic is very creative and there's a lot of cool stuff going on throughout the video.

Reactions: eochaid
Lol that Sabaton intro. I just cannot stop laughing.

CC was good. Kind of Stargate thing there but I liked it.

Lol that Sabaton intro. I just cannot stop laughing.

CC was good. Kind of Stargate thing there but I liked it.

Yeah it's definitely a Stargate influence, but they pull it off well.

As for Sabaton... I mean, I don't think they're known for ripping off other bands so it's pretty weird that they did that.

Yeah it was even said the Turkish band wanted to discard the video after they found out they'd been played, but it was released against their wishes anyway.

I had forgotten about the Sabaton one. There also is a Norther song called "Dead" that definitely borrows some from Bullet Ride. To be fair some of the notes are different but the rhythmic pattern is very similar.

Well, Norther are basically a CoB rip off band so can't act too surprised :D

Oh and of course, the all time classic...

Turkish budget Cloud Connected vid. I think I remember Ciko saying the band claimed they were tricked by the director, and didn't realise this was a direct rip off... even down to the movements and camera angles.

Ah the good old Turkish ripoff.. :D Better clip with better lyrics than Cloud Connected for sure:

" I'm in love mom, I'm chasing my love."

:D :D

Reactions: DE4life
Worst In Flames songs to me :

- Here Until Forever
- Us Against the World (oh my… this one’s really bad)
- House
- Greatest Greed
- Liberation
- Paralyzed
- Filtered Truth

When I saw this thread resurrected, I just assumed it was going to be filled with songs from the new album. Soon enough probably :D

I agree with your list except for Liberation. I quite enjoy that song actually. But I can see why somebody wouldn’t too. It’s definitely not traditional In Flames. I really, really like the outro though.

I sometimes enjoyed it too but in the end i felt the chorus is too forced vocally wise.

About the new album i could add « End of Transmission » because… what’s the point with this song? Not catchy, not original, boring :eek: