New album thoughts and opinions....

Black Tears said:
God forbid someone has different musical tastes than you. Grow up.

God forbid someone has different musical taste to YOU, grow up. You made a statement against DT, I made one in favour of DT and it makes me immature? Right... :loco:

And taking it too seriously, borsox? No, I was just stating my opinion just like you.

Devillicus said:
God forbid someone has different musical taste to YOU, grow up. You made a statement against DT, I made one in favour of DT and it makes me immature? Right... :loco:

Yea, but I didn't whine like a bitch when someone was in opposition of my viewpoints. You missed that subtle point.

lol I was referring to "What are you clowns on about? There is nothing wrong with anything DT has put out, so shut the fuck up." Anyway this board sucks right now, I hope the album leaks soon.

mtlstv said:
Dark Tranquillity is fucking awesome. There is no doubt about that. But, I listen too both bands and always look forward to new shit from both of them. Did I miss something, or are you not supposed to be a fan of In Flames and Dark Tranquillity?
The same here ! :wave:

borsox13 said:
Character is an extremely overrated piece of shit. Anyone who thinks it's that great needs to start listening to some more music.
Maybe you need :ill: Character' is a killer album. How can you be so rude and insensitive and many others too. These are artists, think of all their hard work, talents, have some respect for their visions, the life that their music is giving to many that have nothing else.And if you don't like some album very much how can you call it 'crap' ,why don't you just keep your mouth shut or say it differently

insilence said:
Maybe you need :ill: Character' is a killer album. How can you be so rude and insensitive and many others too. These are artists, think of all their hard work, talents, have some respect for their visions, the life that their music is giving to many that have nothing else.And if you don't like some album very much how can you call it 'crap' ,why don't you just keep your mouth shut or say it differently

In this gray,scary, mean world..... he has the right to say whateverthefuck he wants. Get over it.