new album production

pundarboris

Jul 16, 2002
Sweden
Visit site
Yea! i just read on the IF sita the they was going to denmark to start ro pre-produce a new album. i think they started so fats because the saw the reactions on RTR i mean why else would the start so quick.. Now thats only what i think

Its either a reaction to the massive criticism of Reroute or an album full of 3 minute songs with twangy numetal riffs.
Whatever it is, its probably negative.

NP: Amorphis - Planetary Misfortune

Either way I hope they go back to Fredman, if I have to sit through another album of R2R's production...I'm not even sure what I may do :zombie:

I dont want this album to be produced in Dug-Out or Fredman. Let us see, what Anders Friden can do. I want a Phat Planet production on the next one. It can't get worse than on R2R, can it?

No more RTR style production! It takes away from In Flames music, and it still isn't as good quality as their recording/production quality from Fredman.

i think Anders was the one that did the production for "Watch Them Feed" and "Land of Confusion"

if he truely did, he did a pretty good job... if the album is gunna sound similar to "Watch them Feed" then we'll see a pretty good album from IN FLAMES... Personally I like "watch them feed" its a pretty good song... the song is fast... kinda hard... and still kinda has a catchy chorus...

im waiting for this new album... and i believe its going to turn all of your heads... in a good direction that is... i believe MOSTLY everyone will be pleased of what they will make

and why do you think that? :)

I hope very much that it does surprise me.. I would love to have In Flames back..

Clayman has some damn good songs.. and some bad ones.. I think "As the Future Repeats Today" is my favorite off of it..

They are releasing another one that fast, so they can fill their live shows only with new and commercial songs from r2r and the new one, and forget about the old albums