Thoughts on Come Clarity

like animals like your dog (yeah i fucked your dog) or animals like your your gf because she has a nice big bush (yeah i went down on her she doesnt wash)

titanic4.jpg

I got the album and I like it, nice agressive and etc. stuff.

I'm concidering getting the white shirt.
Got the album a while ago aswell, I think it's kickass aswell, a big stepup production-wise to R2R and STYE, even tho i like both albums ^^
But yeah scream isn't really stunning i must say. 3 years since release but i still like it ^^

Got the album a while ago aswell, I think it's kickass aswell, a big stepup production-wise to R2R and STYE, even tho i like both albums ^^
But yeah scream isn't really stunning i must say. 3 years since release but i still like it ^^

Actually I yesterday thought about Scream and I thought that it's good song, except for the screamthing part

Scream makes me fucking facepalm. It's embarrassing, tbh. I never play it when I listen to the album.

I scream
you scream
we scream
ice cream

I mean, come on. Dragonforce can get away with using children's rhymes because they're already so fruity that no one cares. IF should try to rise above that.

And rise above uninventive immature shit like "I feel like shit but at least I feel something"

Ugh, Scream. A blemish on an otherwise decent album. It's worrying that they played that back at the studio and thought 'yeah, that sounds good.' and then proceeded to play it live, whilst other more deserving songs off CC got shafted.

I listened to Crawl through knives today and thought that this song pretty much sucks, except the intro is satisfying and the beginning of chorus is the highlight of this song imo. And the rest of the song aint that bad.
But overally I don't really like it.

It's sad cause they think that song is amazing.
They also think ASOP is probably their best work right now since they just released it and had "worked on it harder than other albums" and more collectively as a band.

And rise above uninventive immature shit like "I feel like shit but at least I feel something"
No, not really. Uninventive immature shit is something like "I fucked her virgin asshole with my knife while putting her family into a meatgrinder and feeding it to pigs" and it sounds like bruburburbrbrrrrrrrburburbrbruuuuuuuu or "Satan! Kill! Satan! Satan!" with maybe "Satan! Hitler! Kill!" thrown in for variety. Or, my favorite Human Fortress lyric of all time:

"Knights are the one who own the powers and the skill
To bring us back from those cold nights and winters chill
While riding on the horseback of their mighty stance
We are ready to arise for the battle of the Prance"

Face it, when it comes down to it 97% of all lyrics are either really stupid, completely unoriginal, or both. Scream just managed to find a new low for In Flames.

It's sad cause they think that song is amazing.

That song is honestly pretty good, although I dunno why they decided to have the title of the song spoken inaudibly...

Strangely I liked it this morning again. :lol:

I just need to give the album REALLY many listens I quess..

Edit: Still so far, Vanishing light is the highlight of the album for me.

Yeah, Come Clarity takes a lot of listens to really appreciate imo. I think it's probably their deepest, most intelligent, and most coherent work, tbh.
EDIT: That doesn't mean best. But it probably means second-best.