Come Clarity Cover Art

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
Well here it is!

202_202.jpg

Discuss :D

I think it looks pretty cool but there could have been more detail into the background. When I thought of the name Come Clarity I thought the color white and I kinda thought the album cover would be white because each song kind of gives me the idea of light or whiteness.

The Bringer said:
The more I look at it... The more "emo" i notice in it. Or metalcore.

That would be because it's by Derek Hess, who usually sticks to emo and metalcore album artwork :err: Derek Hess usually gets the thumbs up from me for album art, but there's something about this I don't like....
I actually preferred the first cover art version that was released, the one that looked like the cover of the latest Soilwork album.... this just makes it look like an emo album... "break up with girl, I offer you my heart whilst crying emo tears" kind of thing :yuk:

The more I look, the more I think "this is horrible". But you can't listen to an album cover so whatever.

You know this could be the greatest album ever or worst album ever, the greatest art or the worst and still you guys would complain. THeir could be a thousand flaming ninjas killing zombies while aliens fly over head and throw naked women down on the earth on the cover and the music could be the best most melodic insane melodeath since Terminal Spirit Disease mixed with Gates of Ishtars Dawn Of Flames and you guys would still complain. Maybe they shoudlve just done the album cover pure white and called it the White album. Would everybody have been happy then?

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
You know this could be the greatest album ever or worst album ever, the greatest art or the worst and still you guys would complain. THeir could be a thousand flaming ninjas killing zombies while aliens fly over head and throw naked women down on the earth on the cover and the music could be the best most melodic insane melodeath since Terminal Spirit Disease mixed with Gates of Ishtars Dawn Of Flames and you guys would still complain. Maybe they shoudlve just done the album cover pure white and called it the White album. Would everybody have been happy then?

LOL, my sentiments exactly!

I agree with emjayhaych. I like the other artwork better than this one. Hey, when bands like Nevermore, Hypocrisy and Rammstein release kick ass album covers people start to expect every band to release kick ass cover art.

I still think R2R and Colony are the best IN FLAMES covers.

Anders' Bitch said:

no because n*flaymz sucks and that would suck too duh