Come Clarity

Jesus christ your retarded why do I even bother?

Actually, you're wrong. You're getting "album" mixed up with "LP." Most people MEAN LP when they say "album," but if we're getting technical here, they aren't neccesarily the same thing. Technically even a single with a couple of bonus tracks is an album- more than one song on the same disk. So don't get all hot and bothered when you don't actually know what you're talking about.

That said, this from Wikipedia: Extended play (EP) is the name typically given to vinyl records or CDs which contain more than one single but are too short to qualify as albums. Usually, an album has eight or more tracks (anywhere between 25–80 minutes), a single has one to three (5–15 minutes), and an EP four to seven (or around 15–25 minutes).

And that is the common usage.

But Wiki goes on to refer to "EP albums" a few paragraphs later... so the distinction is clearly not totally clear cut :rolleyes:

I pretty sure that most people will agree that an album is different to an EP dude, your over-ANALlysing.

Albums refer to LPs as you said, not EPs or singles

You were the first person to OVERANALyze from your original post about the subject.

Basically there are full-length albums and eps, which are technically albums.

i liked reroute a lot. was different from everything else at the time. soundtrack to your escape though pretty much squandered all of that effort and talent though. but i think come clarity has some decent moments and is a step back in a better direction, although i listened to it all but a few times and never returned to it since.