Come Clarity

They released some beautiful metal albums(Colony and Whoracle are my faves...Reroute was still decent, with some crap filler though), but now they rly are one of the worst fucking bands in metal

Can't say i like Come Clarity in the slightest bit. The singer does my head in.

I have the jester race/black ash inheritance.. but i rarely listen to it.. ever.

Can't say i like Come Clarity in the slightest bit. The singer does my head in.

I have the jester race/black ash inheritance.. but i rarely listen to it.. ever.
The Jester Race is essential...

You might like Subterranean which was the album right before The Jester Race, before Anders was in the band. The singer sounds very simiar though.

By the way, my personal opinion:

-C.C. sucks monkey cock (heartily!)
-STYE sucks, although I still listen to My Sweet Shadow every now and then, as it's one of the first metal songs I remember enjoying (saved me from actual nu-metal, yay).
-RTR was another one of the albums I listened to a lot during my transition from outright shit to decent metal, so it's a bit nostalgic for me, although now I can hear the bad stuff creeping in...
-Clayman and Colony are personal favorites.
-Obviously everyone loves Jester Race and Whoracle...
-Don't really like Lunar Strain or BAI. Subterranean's kewl.

Always the N* flaymz hater :rofl:

haha, of course man. Seriously, these kind of bands get old. In Flames along with Sexi Alexi got me into metal music with growls when I was 15, but it's just so limited. There's pretty much no Death Metal qualities in the melo stuff, and guitarwise and songwritingwise their influences like Iron Maiden are very much superior. I just don't see the use for In Flames beyond being a gateway band. Especially now when they're pretty much equal to stuff like Trivium in terms of emo factor.