R2r and CC > STYE

This is for the people who have put Whoracle really low on their lists, can i see your reasoning? I'm interested.

That album should be very high on your list. I think I would buy the album even if there was only Jotun and Episode 666 on it.

Think im the one that like every single In Flames album on thie forum, the only thing i dont like is the new single (viva la bands song), horrible,horrible...

I hope the new single slips off the album lol, but maybe it will sound good with the flow of the new album....I doubt it, its pretty crappy. Back to Whoracle and Colony. MMMMM good metal.

While I really don't like STYE except for Evil In A Closet and My Sweet Shadow (both incredible songs though), it's better than CC any day. As for RTR, I haven't listened to it enough to decide...on the whole I prefer their older material anyway.

R2R was the first album that I heard from In Flames.I enjoy all(or at least most of) the songs.I also like STRE and of coure their earlier albums but i don't quite enjoy CC because they have changed sth in the sound.From CC i like only 4-5 songs.

Ill agree to that and we will just pretend they dont exist til something worthy comes out. I can handle them but they tarnished what I thought was a perfect band.