Thoughts on Come Clarity

I had an on and off feeling towards Come Clarity. Sometimes I think it's mediocre and shit, then I love it and find it amazing.
I've finally decided it's a great album though.

I have always loved this album its been my favorite ever since i started listening to if.. anders is the best in the album hes never been better, i think he lost it in asop its not even close.

I'd rather he resurrected a dead thread than started a new one titled "i LOVE the album come clarity"

Good on him for using the search function, I guess.

I guess...he also could have posted in one of the other threads...tbh I think we should just abandon the pretense that threads have purposes and just call them In Flames Argument Thread #1, In Flames Argument #2, and the Inane Off-Topic Bullshit Thread That Will Inevitably Become Another In Flames Argument Thread Thread.

Also, Come Clarity is excellent.

I guess...he also could have posted in one of the other threads...tbh I think we should just abandon the pretense that threads have purposes and just call them In Flames Argument Thread #1, In Flames Argument #2, and the Inane Off-Topic Bullshit Thread That Will Inevitably Become Another In Flames Argument Thread Thread.

Also, Come Clarity is excellent.

yes oh god yes... the list would never end

CC is a cool album, it coincided with a lot of my friends getting into In Flames as well. It has a strangely broad appeal, considering some of it is pretty heavy. It's better than the album the preceeded it and the album that followed it.

The only issue I have with it, is that there isn't anything beneath it... what you see is what you get. Makes replayability a tad limited, but it's a nice album to come back to every so often. I can listen to it from beginning to end, which I can't say for a lot of albums.

yeah totally i dont feel the need to skip any songs there are only a few albums like that.. such as toxicity by soad

I never listen to Scream. That song is embarrassing, really. I also rarely listen to Bedtime Story, I think that song was a good try, but they were right to stick it at the end (maybe they should have taken their own advice on the next album instead of having an 8 minute dead spot killing the flow...).

its no joke there is very thin skin on the inside of your anus you could easily tear it also make sure you cut your nails also a very risky move when being gay with yourself lmao

its no joke there is very thin skin on the inside of your anus you could easily tear it also make sure you cut your nails also a very risky move when being gay with yourself lmao

... why do you know so much about this? :|

because im a sex addict so i know about everything i could answer any question do you losers know where the gspot is haha