Thoughts on Come Clarity

For me Scream is the only shit track. Sounds nu-metal, and the chorus is hideous.
I just deleted it from my mp3 player....oh, and Bedtime story too...that's just pointless.

To say i'm quite impressed would be fair.

Leeches, Dead End and Pacing Deaths Trails are rather good. love the chorus in Leeches.

It's a change of pace and a slight departure for them but all in all pretty good.

Better than Soundtrack, not a patch on Clayman.

I'd say as good as Reroute, easily.

Powers said:
Did anyone like "Soundtrack" at all? It seems a lot of you don't rate "Reroute" so highly either, i find it difficult to agree on the latter because it was the first In Fames album i heard, i'll always love it. Although it's no longer my favourite that accolae goes to "Clayman" these days.

I though "Soundtrack" was ok, mediocre at best. What i've heard of "Come Clarity" is pretty good.
I really enjoy STYE, it's the only IF album I've got so far. I'll go and see them this tour as well, I look forward to it a lot

Listened through Come Clarity for the 2nd time earlier today and I think it's great. I think I like Pacing Deaths Trail or Vanishing Light the most.

Powers said:
They're bloody good live. At least they were with Motorhead. I'd go see them again without doubt.
I saw them opening for Iron Maiden in Sweden in the summer, it was amazing!

Im currently finishing up Take This Life. Im very happy. If you are a die hard like me then you will go out and pick this up in Febuary. I can understand some peoples problems with the album now better that I have heard it, but Im extremely happy. This is just really kick ass melodic metal and take it for that. This is leaps ahead of STYE, which i also liked, but the material is just much more solid in composition. Choruses are much grander. I apologize to everyone i fought with about this I guess I was just jealous that i hadnt heard it yet. I really dig this album and cant wait to buy a real copy.

The Bringer said:
I want to see the DVD. That's why I'll be buying a copy.

Exactly!

Hey does anyone else hear a helloween type melody in Vanishing Light, actually alot of the song remind me of something Helloween has done? Give it a listen and let me know what you think.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Im currently finishing up Take This Life. Im very happy. If you are a die hard like me then you will go out and pick this up in Febuary. I can understand some peoples problems with the album now better that I have heard it, but Im extremely happy. This is just really kick ass melodic metal and take it for that. This is leaps ahead of STYE, which i also liked, but the material is just much more solid in composition. Choruses are much grander. I apologize to everyone i fought with about this I guess I was just jealous that i hadnt heard it yet. I really dig this album and cant wait to buy a real copy.

I am not gonna listen to the leaked version, when it comes out next month I am going to buy it and listen to it. I have liked all In Flames albums thus far and from what I have been reading about CC this one sounds like it will kick some ass.