Thoughts on Come Clarity

Imo, Your bedtime story is scaring everyone, is pretty good, the melody is beautifull, and the same melody appearing on Vacuum makes it abit more epic. :lol:

In flames, your bedtime story on Come Clarity, is scaring everyone.

...but it made me understand the evil that IF fans do.

grey knight -> user profile -> add this user to your ignore list -> save preferences

Can I be on your ignore list next?

"Oh my god New In flames is superior to old in flames and I haven't given old in flames a try yet lolol insert more ignorance here"

Can I be on your ignore list next?

"Oh my god New In flames is superior to old in flames and I haven't given old in flames a try yet lolol insert more ignorance here"

At this rate, WAIF, you won't have anyone left to coverse with :D

What gets people on my ignore list is being really fucking stupid and obnoxious; it has nothing to do with opinions. Also, if they do annoying shit like consistently abuse the language, insist on weird formatting, etc, I might ignore them. You guys don't do that, so yeah. Pretty much the only discussions I've enjoyed on this board have been between me and a few people, so I'm not really worried about what will happen if I ignore ifATEhBESTXORZ!!1666 or SLEEPLESSAGAIN99.

I have to say that Scream is actually pretty good, it's just this retarded main chorus which makes this song not-good, pretty much like with Disconnected, except that this song kicks much more ass.:lol:

The verses in Scream are fine but the entire song is ruined by the chorus, beyond repair.

Yeah it's like someone just took a shit on your delicious food, you can't just take it off and eat it again, it's ruined once the shit hits it.

I only like two or three songs off of Come Clarity. Every other album they've done has seemed catchy to me, but this one just doesn't do it for me. The choruses are lacking and hardly any of the riffs stick in my head. Out of the last four albums, I'd have to say this is my least favorite.

Actually I'd say that the "different lies" part is my favorite seconds off the album.

Offtopic: I have to say that their videos are pretty much 70% either boring or retarded.
(TQP is propably mine favorite of them.)

Yeah it's like someone just took a shit on your delicious food, you can't just take it off and eat it again, it's ruined once the shit hits it.
It's not THAT bad though, it's more like a fly in your soup. :lol:

I like The quiet place video, it makes the song look much better than it actually is. :lol:

and Helloween's Just a little sign -video is hilarious.

AND Ayreon's Come back to me I have need to see again because I'm too lazy to get the single/ep of it. (And the album version is boring...)

I could listen to this cd all day. Take This Life most popular but still awesome. Can't decide what song is my favorite Dead End is awesome, Reflect the Storm too. Just such a good album makes it hard to decide heh.

Come Clarity, in all honesty, is one of my all-time favorite In Flames releases, right along-side Subterranean, The Jester Race and probably Reroute To Remain - I fucking love it! I think the production fits extremely well with the aesthetic of the album and, as for the songs, I think they're incredible solid, energetic and, for lack of a better term, organic ... from beginning to end, there is no weak moment on Come Clarity!

I can't really say I like or dislike CC....it seems when I try to think of the album I often forget what songs are on it (not as a whole...but a couple)...despite the fact that I've listened to it many times. Yet when I listen to the album again...I do enjoy it...it just never seemed to stick with me.

My favorites on the album are Reflect The Storm/Dead End/Vaccum/Leeches

Pretty awesome album, except some crappy songs here and there. And Ander's habit of breathing FUCKING LOUDLY during the title track gets on my nerves, but otherwise it's great. Much more aggressive than ASOP.

Ive never watched a music video that I felt the need to see again..

As far as i'm concerned there are three videos I watched a few times.

Rammstein's Amerika, caus it's funny shit

Muse's Knight of Cydonia, caus it's funny shit

and Gojira's Vacuity, caus it's awesome shit :O