Someone please answer me this...

mad.gif
:yell:

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/banana0/images/jesster2.GIF

Reactions: Arch and rahvin
lol...damn DaJester what do you expect when you ask things like that? And hell Gums that was the most pathetic thing that I've seen.

Two easy solutions for your problem dude.

1. Tell your girlfriend she's an idiot, and even if In Flames had anything to do with satan, they'd still rock her face off anyway.

2. Immediately dump the stupid woman, nless she gives good head of course. Seriously, if she wants to assume they're a satanic band, then she needs to give the lyrics another look. The lyrics are about our society and mostly about our society and the problems with life. Nothing satanic.

Tell her to listen to Dimmu Borgir, then maybe she can go on about Satanic... Even better... Vomitory. =D

JesteR-7 said:
That's not important.
laugh.gif

I'll wipe that devil smile off that face with my fist if you don't shut UP!!!!!
frown.gif

hmmm okay nevermind but if you ever need to masturbate and can't find good material, save it and open it with paint and it will look so crisp you will blow your load :tickled:

rahvin said:
gums remembered i don't have a clue, but forgot i don't wear glasses anyway. :cool:

rahvin.

:cry: I have never seen you with glasses in your pics.. but I thought I'd throw them in anyways to make you more 'geeky' :erk:

Admit it rahvin! You're wore glasses before ! admit it! (i'll give you good rep
supergrin.gif
)