Does Reroute to Remain really appeal to fans of Linkin Park, Slipknot and Korn?

I like Morbid Angel AND Slipknot :p Unless you want to go after the 12 year old fans that wear Slipknot Tshirts Hoodies AND the jeans, about 4 Chains on their jeans and ofcourse the Skateboard in hand :)

Try going after more Korn fans, they usually think that Korn is the best thing out there.

i got a friend who likes In Flames and Nu-metal, and he wears audoislave t-shirts and listends to coldplay. ide say that your test was an attack on steroetypical people and a ficticous story ile try it and see if my results are the same as yours steve and report back to you from america

Try going after more Korn fans, they usually think that Korn is the best thing out there.
Yeah, get them. One actually told me that "Slayer and Stepulbora were shitty pieces of suck"(actual quote). Of course, he's one of my friend's friends, who told me I was the bad guy in that conservation because I said that the kid should listen to better music.

I always lose.

ok get this, this poser fag has a screenname called "DeathAngel661(not man enough for the 666)" so i say to him, "Whats your favorite song by Death Angel? Mine is "Moonshield(obviously not Death Angel)" and he says to me, "same here man, thats my avorite song too." i was in tears. i then told him "Then it might trouble you to know that Moonshield isn't by Death Angel. Sheepish poser." and he says back "fuck you man i like a band bigger and better than death angel". the band happens to be cradle of filth, he loves them a lot. its sad that he doesnt know anything about his favorite band, and that he thinks its Martin "Foul" as the "keyboardest"

fuckin' posers

arsenic_kills said:
i got a friend who likes In Flames and Nu-metal, and he wears audoislave t-shirts and listends to coldplay. ide say that your test was an attack on steroetypical people and a ficticous story ile try it and see if my results are the same as yours steve and report back to you from america
I've done this and gotten other results. These are just the funny ones, dipshit.

thats real kewl name calling. no matter, skewl is on tuesday and there alot of korn/linkin park fags there. its an alternitive lots of ignorance to deel with. should be interseting. and i wouldnt do it if it wasnt a good idea.

I have a friend whose favorite band is Linkin Park, and yet he listens to a lot of ska/punk, and a whole load of semi-aggressive stuff like new Fear Factory and old LB that none of his poser friends will even touch.

Err, there's a chic in my class who listens to Linkin Park and punk like Rancid and Kittie, and she thinks she's gothic. Ech, what the hell.

@MightyDrynwhyl: That's quite sad, but typical. I guess we should just let these pathetic people live in their false dreamworld.

I'm resurrecting this thread with a question:

Out of the kids you interviewed, did you get any positive reactions that were pretty surprising/interesting? Please share!