Does Reroute to Remain really appeal to fans of Linkin Park, Slipknot and Korn?

In Flames were utter shite at Wacken.

I can't believe they headlined the Blackstage over the likes of Dismember.

In Flames aren't even death metal anymore, Anders was singing with clean vocals.

That was the biggest letdown of the festival, after Iced Earth cancelling that is.

Don't get me wrong I used to love In Flames but the new style is not for me.

I don't wanna hear N*Flamz.

Oh well.

And yeah

"Fuck Posers" I actually have that Stormrider t-shirt with fuck posers on the back. :D

Closest thing I've done to this was putting on Cannibal Corpse's live album on in class my senior year.

"This next song is about shooting blood out of your cock! IIIIIIII! CUUUUUUM!!! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"

I played The Immortal by Arch Enemy to my 13 year old brother who wears a Slipknot hoodie, he liked it, then I put on The Haunted and he said they where shite, which in turn I raised my hand, spread it out, and smacked him in the back of the skull... :lol:

I first heard IF when I was 13. I didn't get the internet until that age...that's why.

I listened first to IF, when I was 13 too. it was Jotun and I thought it was shite, because of the vocals :D, oh well...

I first heard In Flames when I was about 14, but didn't take much heed to it, but I first really started liking them when I was 16, about 4 months before last years Slipknot show because I heard "In Flames where supporting", but they wherent :angry:

I was 14. Thought they were gonna be some bullshit gore-grind band and then i heard the The Hive. You could see my jaw visibly drop.

Closest thing I've done to this was putting on Cannibal Corpse's live album on in class my senior year.

"This next song is about shooting blood out of your cock! IIIIIIII! CUUUUUUM!!! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!"
BTW, that's priceless.

what a great survey...its kind of sad that those kinds of kids are actually like that. theres one kid that loves Cradle of Filth(fucking icp, marylin manson loving poser), and i want to kill him, hes always staring at me so hes either A. Trying to read my shirt text, B. trying to give me the "im more metal than you you fucking poser with a shirt i cant read"(the shirt says bethlehem faggot) look, or C. hes checking out my ass(im a guy...ick) my friends and i have decided on C...oh well at least his "girlfriend" is fun to make fun of

i first head in flames about two years ago (i was 13) Episode 666, what a great fucking song to start with, still probably my favorite in flames song

Well since this thread seems to have temporarily turned into a "when did you first hear in Flames" thread....

I was checking out new bands on amazon.com spring of 2002 (a HUGE pivotal time for me when it comes to metal), I downloaded Jotun, and I was fucking HOOKED. And it still remains to this day, imo, the catchiest song of all time. I was just playing over and over again.