In Flames REROUTE TO REMAIN

CC wasn't that bad but Anders needs to quit the whining. Seriously.

I actually thought his whining was what made CC such a kick ass album, he just needs to learn how to use it to his advantage.

Not all bands have bad whiny vocals, just look at Protest the Hero for example. Kezia is flippin amazing.

Oh yea, I've been meaning to check out that album on your avatar, Call of the Wretched Sea I think you call it, is it worth a download mate?

K looking it up on Soulseek now 4 Download.

Edit: Where's Dave at? He used to post here starting up a bunch of bs I thought it was funny.

Dave is still posting over at bodybuilding.com, still acting like a (social) retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA sounds like something someone from Manowar would do. Oh well, he's going to hell anyways and all of dem muscles won't save him from that. Tell him to come back here to the dark side with us so that we can listen to some kick ass Ahab together :p.

It's legitimately metal at many points, but yeah, overall I'd say it's not really a metal album. It's really good, though.

It's legitimately metal at many points, but yeah, overall I'd say it's not really a metal album. It's really good, though.

It's okay. Nowhere near the quality of RtR though. I know you're going to say that album is crap, but you're a stupid faggot who knows nothing about metal, so shut the fuck up cuntrake.

Just to let you know but I absolutely adore Ahab - Wretched of the Sea. You have a good taste to sir 1349 and tanks for the recommendation 9/10 album 4 me. Would have been a 10 if it was a tad shorter but that's dem breaks.

The new album is not music.
Its shit.
I'm ashamed that this band used to be one of my favorites.
Whiny vocals, soft shitty riffs. Don't know whats happening to them.

Fair enough.
I guess someone who are new to inflames and likes emo stuff would love it.(god anders had the most ANNOYING voice ever)
They certainly disappointed me though.(I still had some hope left before it released)

The new album is metal, you bunch of morons. It's just really bordering on rock, but it's clearly not a hard rock or pop music album.