In Flames REROUTE TO REMAIN

haha, yeah.
I mean, all I'm doing is defending Cloud Connected.
Which is on R2R.
Which is the album I'm bashing.
What the fuck?

They ought to change their name to LinkIn Flamez now to fit in with the other nu-metal bands. :lol:

honestly i thought r2r was the last real decent in flames album. they were moving towards being modern and lame yeah, but at least they still had some of that feeling from clayman. soundtrack was just totally different and while a few tracks were ok, it was just pretty shitty. while come clarity and the new one aren't horrible and theres at least 1 or 2 ok songs off each of them, i really don't like the new modern in flames where anders can't even sing the old shit, needs a backing track for screams, bjorn cuts his hair off and they barely resemble what they once were. it just feels like a completely different band and i miss the band that i heard when i got whoracle, colony and clayman, i just can't feel the same way about those albums anymore.

First of all i want to say that this is my first post in here, i never thought about registering in here because i just enjoy reading peoples opinions.
Enemy242 said exactly what was inside of my head, and i do miss the old in flames, hope they do what Drak Tranquillity did before, even thu it looks like its not going to happen.

@Mathiäs

if you don't like the band then why did you write in this thread in the first place? say something good or stfu.

honestly i thought r2r was the last real decent in flames album. they were moving towards being modern and lame yeah, but at least they still had some of that feeling from clayman. soundtrack was just totally different and while a few tracks were ok, it was just pretty shitty. while come clarity and the new one aren't horrible and theres at least 1 or 2 ok songs off each of them, i really don't like the new modern in flames where anders can't even sing the old shit, needs a backing track for screams, bjorn cuts his hair off and they barely resemble what they once were. it just feels like a completely different band and i miss the band that i heard when i got whoracle, colony and clayman, i just can't feel the same way about those albums anymore.

This is exactly what I think.

I used to fucking hate Reroute until they kept throwing out new albums.
Come Clarity is really metalcorish and that's kinda gay.
At least Reroute still had some folkish melodies going on.

The album was a cader to modern metal but how about the other new albums? They do too, and once you start looking at this shit you realize Reroute isn't too bad.

Dawn Of A New Day sounds like it coulda come straight out of ClayMan.

Honestly, they'd already lost it by Clayman. Except for "Swim," which was great.

But I liked that album anyway. And R2R. Oh well.

I used to like Reroute to Remain a looong time ago but it got old so fast, only took about half a year for me to dislike it. Now I only like the albums between The Jester Race and Clayman. Come Clarity is also pretty awesome to but that's the only new In Flames album that I liked.

Clayman wasn't that bad, there were other decent songs in that album like pinball map and only for the week.

Agreed, that's my favorite In Flames album.