Reroute To Remain: SUX?? ¿¿¿yes OR no???

Does Reroute To Remain SUX???... yes or no

• NO... it dosen't sux..

Votes: 45 68.2%
  • YES... it sux!!

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
I said no, it doesn't suck. I like it loads. But it is a bit different, so I can totally understand why people who liked the old stuff don't like it. It's a fun album, and that's what I want. Just something catchy and happy that you can put on and enjoy. I don't need deep lyrics or anything. The lack of solos is a bit of a disappointment, but otherwise I think it's great. Even if they didn't put the solos back next time, but at least gave us a few more short guitar leads like in Drifter or Watch Them Feed... I'd be even happier.

dude R2R is fuking awesome...and its even better live

CLAYMAN is still #1

MINUS is the shit

??? it doesn't matter what anyone brought up.... if you call someone a "moron" for their musical tastes, then I would consider that being closed minded....

AND GODDAMN WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ABOUT THE WHOLE "WHINING ABOUT THE EVIL BASHERS" CRAP, YOU TWO BASH THE ALBUM EVERY 5 MINUTES HERE, AND NOBODY FUCKING CARES ANYMORE!!!!!!! GOD DAMN!!!!

No, R2R does not suck. But it IS a sub-par album that I am deeply dissapointed in.

@Steve The board sucked before it got shut down anyway...no need to remind us of those dark days :p

when you atack somebody just becose his/hers musical taste is difrent... i call that been close minded. And racist.

How can you call somebody a moron??.. do yo actually know this guy???, have you ever talked to him...??

I love the album.

I basically agree with SunlapseVertigo. The only thing I don't understand is why some people say an album sucks as opposed to saying they don't like it. Or to say things like RTR is better than any Soilwork album. Saying stuff like that is guaranteed to bother people, because saying an album sucks or IS the worst album by that group basically implies that people that feel otherwise have no taste, as if we can actually determine what good taste is. What is hard about saying I don't like the album, or even, I can't fuckin stand the album? At least those are statements of opinion.

The only reason I'm saying this is because, it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to discuss music when people battle back and forth about musical tastes. It just seems like it would be better if people didn't state what they think in a way that is guaranteed to bother other people. Not that everything should be about walking through a field of flowers in the sunshine... (which I find offensive)

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
when you atack somebody just becose his/hers musical taste is difrent... i call that been close minded. And racist.
I might be missing something, but why is that considered racist? :zombie:

Needled24Seven said:
do you have brain damage? its my opinion that soilwork is better. can you handle that? oh and another thing....you want to know how big of a joke you are? well her it goes.youre the one who brought up soilwork jackass.

You're the one that brings it up everywhere else. I used it a s a comparison here. You don't need to respond to that.

Steve

Final_Vision said:
No, R2R does not suck. But it IS a sub-par album that I am deeply dissapointed in.

@Steve The board sucked before it got shut down anyway...no need to remind us of those dark days :p

It didn't suck as much as the one on HMAS. It didn't have a Pictures board so Fredrik could post pictures of him growing his hair every day! The main problem with the old IF board was the very lenient moderation. Anything went, except for a few threads that turned into flame wars, but there weren't restrictions that made it slow... It also seemed to be a public atmosphere with regulars and guest coming in often, but often the guests were annoying.

Now let us never speak of it again.

Steve

$*$\m/ Catfud \m/$*$ said:
Maybe he is black

alot of black people think everything is racist

hahahaha :tickled: ... no, i'm not black..i'm actually..eh, brown!!..i'm latin 100% and very proud of it..

and i call it racist, becose: some people hate others becose of the color of the skin... and when you hate somebody just becose the musical taste.

CONCLAVE OBSCURUM said:
hahahaha :tickled: ... no, i'm not black..i'm actually..eh, brown!!..i'm latin 100% and very proud of it..

and i call it racist, becose: some people hate others becose of the color of the skin... and when you hate somebody just becose the musical taste.
sorry for the confusion :cool: