Reroute To Remain: SUX?? ¿¿¿yes OR no???

Does Reroute To Remain SUX???... yes or no

• NO... it dosen't sux..

Votes: 45 68.2%
  • YES... it sux!!

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
Sorry Steve420 but you are a moron ; ) No not a morron but someone that said something real dumb. HOw can you even compare r2r to the jester race??????????

Dark idea said:
Sorry Steve420 but you are a moron ; ) No not a morron but someone that said something real dumb. HOw can you even compare r2r to the jester race??????????

Considering I didn't compare Reroute to Remain to The Jester Race, I think you will fin that you are the person that said something dumb, and with poor grammar.

Steve

stefan86 said:
Some people are born that way :loco:

I think that was the case with you and it got worse with the incident described in the "OMG I CRASHED" thread in which you describe how you rode your bicycle at a high speed into a large rock.

Steve

Gah...

It's not nu metal, it's not even fucking remotely nu metal. Anyone that thinks so needs to stop sulking in their basement listening to the most underground shit possible... Get your mind out of the gutter, and realize that In Flames is a huge force in the musical world, and wont be slowing down or creating crap music in their career.

They'd have to do a complete 180 from their current ways in order to create crap.

Jabi said:
It's not a good album but I wouldn't go around saying it sucks. It contains some of the best material In Flames have recorded to date, but also some of the very worst.

Anyway, I regard it as an experimental album.
I'd agree with all of this, though I can't say I agree it contains some of In Flames best material, as I dont see any classics coming out of it really...however it does have some of the worst material In Flames has done (see Transparent...).

I'm not sure how many people can debate this is not In Flames weakest offering...