Reorute To Remain... Nu-metal?? yes or no??

IS "REOUTE TO REMAIN" NU-METAL???

• YES... ITS NU-METAL

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • NO... ITS NOT NU-METAL

Votes: 62 84.9%

• Total voters
Oh my god it's so nu metal... It's about as nu metal as Shadows Fall and Omnium Gatherum... Could they sell out any more?

I'm so underground I only like local stuff that hasn't even been put on CD yet... There was this one band that totally sold out and signed a record deal, I couldn't believe it.

In Flames is so nu metal that they're going to be on TRL with bands like Korn, they'll even tour together. OMG THEY SOLD OUT LOL K HAHA OMG.

Freddy Krueger said:
Oh my god it's so nu metal... It's about as nu metal as Shadows Fall and Omnium Gatherum... Could they sell out any more?

I'm so underground I only like local stuff that hasn't even been put on CD yet... There was this one band that totally sold out and signed a record deal, I couldn't believe it.

In Flames is so nu metal that they're going to be on TRL with bands like Korn, they'll even tour together. OMG THEY SOLD OUT LOL K HAHA OMG.

Dude seriously, get over yourself...

and no its not nu-metal. The only thing remotely nu-metal about it is Transparent (the WORST song In Flames has done to date) other than that its slays nu-metal as someone mentioned before...

Hmmm well ok, when i listened to the album for the first time it thought , that it is a very good album.I liked it alot and listened to it the whole day but with the time it bores me more and more.Albums like TJR, Whoracle,Colony or Clayman dont get boring and on RTR has less nu metal influences but they shouldn't go on working like this.

Sry for my bad English!

No, its not.

Then again its too 'nu' to be called melodic metal persay, but too melodic to be called 'nu-metal'.

Therefore, I dub it 'melodic nu-metal'.

Every In Flames CD is bad ass

The best song ever is Moonsheild

There is nothing to have a poll about here
cuz In Flames doesnt suck period

so lets just have this thread deleted and stricken from everyones mind