In Flames REROUTE TO REMAIN

Fair enough.
I guess someone who are new to inflames and likes emo stuff would love it.(god anders had the most ANNOYING voice ever)
They certainly disappointed me though.(I still had some hope left before it released)
That's interesting. Because I am NOT new to IF (I own and have listened the fuck out of all the albums, the subterranean EP, the demo tape, the live album, and a number of live bootlegs), and I do NOT like "emo" stuff, if by "emo" we mean MCR and not real emo like Rites Of Spring (who are pretty good). If his voice annoys you whatever, I happen to like it, to each his own. Acting superior (implying I'm a n00b/emo etc) is pointless. Just say what you don't like about it.

The new album is metal, you bunch of morons. It's just really bordering on rock, but it's clearly not a hard rock or pop music album.
It has some really poppy moments, but it's not pop. It's also not hard rock, but it doesn't fit in with any sort of metal I've ever heard. I'd say it's metal, but very much borderline.

M-A strikes me as a repository of unchecked elitism. It's a good and useful site, but for stuff like this probably should not be considered the authority.

Just because RtR had Nu Metal elements didn't mean it didn't have MDM elements.

RtR was still pretty MDM.
It's funny how you say Reroute was NuMetal but you preffer STYE over it when STYE was a shitmountain of NuMetal bullshit. Lol @ Quite Place.