ok ok here is to all the fans that like the old albums but dislike the new ones

What do you feel deep down under that shell?

• I love new in flames but not old in flames

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JJwinter

New Metal Member
Feb 28, 2007
Ok I want you to tear me apart and destroy everything i say here.
First off I have not been a in Flames fan for as long as probably 90% of you. I am however a aspiring musician that has loved art in as many forms as possible. I have written my share of songs and I do believe that the instrumental side of the music is a large part of it, but honestly Inflames is visionary lyrically. I believe that even if Inflames was playing a completely different softer music style but had the message and passion that they have through out that I would love them anyway. Everybody on here talks about style and shit like that, but honestly I have heard musicians better then all my favorite bands but when you add that talent with message and vision you can't go wrong. So I say love all music.... that is inspiring musically AND lyrically. Just don't pick things apart and try and define them as this and that. Look at the big picture of what in flames is and take them as a whole. again please disagree and destroy what I have said. I look forward to the replies.

Ok, so what you're saying is that I should like all music including hip-hop, R&B, rap, rock, and whatever comes your mind? Say, for example, you love black metal and can't listen to anything else, then Behemoth decided to join forces with Brittney Spears, we should like Behemoth's new style? :heh: You make no sense, each person listens to the style he/she likes. Old In Flames owns, new In Flames sucks major balls [full stop]

In Flames are starting to appeal to 3 Doors Down and Nickleback fans, horray! True metal has arrived. :heh:

great you at least came out with some fury... now try explaining how Britney spears and those other bands are lyrically enlightening and inspiring, let alone instrumentally? cause I do believe i tried to point out that those were a necessity for a good group

I love every album by In flames i can't stand bashers of CC how can you listen to it and not fucking love it? I like it better then Clayman. My top 5 In Flames Albums are

The Jester Race
Colony
Reroute to Remain
Whoracle and
Come Clarity
A mix of older and new albums, I love it all except SOUNDTRACK

I love old and new In Flames and I believe that most fans (not just the ones here) simply stopped liking them because they done something different. I understand that also but I think that derives from people's musical tastes not being broad and diverse enough to accept and appreciate anything that they're not accustom to. I like a variety of different music and No (not britney spears as mentioned here) Basic elitism is what pisses me off, and is why I will not continue to post in this thread. Bash me all you want kids, but I will not be here to see it, I love In Flames but can't stand some of their narrow-minded fans.

I agree 100% with you, Just cuz there not playing the same albums anymore people hate them, Give it up there not like Dark Tranquillity who made the same album the last 4 times, They do something different that noone else does, noone sounds like In Flames anymore and i love that about them, the way CC mixes the newer experimental sound with the older Clayman/Colony sound is Perfect touch for me since im a big fan of R2R and Colony! its like a perfect blend.

I completely agree with both of the last two posts. In Flames just completely rule. The only album i don't own yet is colony but i've absolutely loved all i've listened to. Nothing compares to live though!