Ok, Get in Here

Pyrus said:
AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

So you can lick my butt and suck on my balls?

OMG!!! AMERICA IS GAY!!!!

America to the rescue is like when they found the terrorist in paris and flattened it for one dude. (from the movie)

Reign in Acai said:
Well when the hell did a government do something that was not in Their best interest? It's only common sense my dear Watson.

Analogy-

You=U.S
Your friend= Palebabbashitholestein
Democracy- A bass
Hamas= $1,500

You want your friend to play the bass so in the long run it benefits you right? He in turn agrees to play the bass, but by your own error takes you for $1,500. Now he's playing the bass, you're out of the band, and $1,500 is laughing you in the face. But hey he's playing the bass right? Now tell me, how happy do you feel? :loco:
Oh you dirty... :tickled:

Here's actually where you and I agree on one point: governments definitely ALWAYS act in their own self-interest. My problem is that US pretends that we don't. We tout democracy as the way to go, and that's a big pile of bullshit. I mean if anything, I would like to think that the US holds itself in higher regard and would rather do the RIGHT thing every once in awhile, instead of just whatever will get us to pass Go the fastest. But that's a pipe dream, unfortunately.

Pyrus said:
It's in our best interest to make allies of other countries, not jerk them around so little 8 year-old Palestinians grow up to hate the West so much they'll give their lives to hurt us. But, y'know, fuck any kind of compromise or sensible multilateralism, we're the USA and we can do whatever the fuck we want with no consequences, right? AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

When did Palenstine become a country governed by "reason"? If this was the case I whole-heartedly agree. But there is no reasoning with many of these middle eastern nations, other than with bombs and M16's. I'm all for peace dude.

NADatar said:
Oh you dirty... :tickled:

Here's actually where you and I agree on one point: governments definitely ALWAYS act in their own self-interest. My problem is that US pretends that we don't. We tout democracy as the way to go, and that's a big pile of bullshit. I mean if anything, I would like to think that the US holds itself in higher regard and would rather do the RIGHT thing every once in awhile, instead of just whatever will get us to pass Go the fastest. But that's a pipe dream, unfortunately.

I'd say capitalism is way higher on the agenda than democracy

+ futurama owns all

NADatar said:
O I would like to think that the US holds itself in higher regard

These are politicians we are talking about. Expect a hidden agenda. Aslong as that agenda includes the safety of the people of this nation, I'm in full support.

There's no reasoning with them because we've been fucking with them for decades, and just keep on fucking with them. You slap a guy around every day for a month, and then at the end of the month you hand him a knife to he can stab the guy next to him–then you say "Good job, now give the knife back so I can slap you some more." That's American Middle Eastern policy.

I'm not denying that there's some things majorly fucked up about Arab culture, but we are NOT very good at dealing with it.

Reign in Acai said:
These are politicians we are talking about. Expect a hidden agenda. Aslong as that agenda includes the safety of the people of this nation, I'm in full support.
they might want to consider a new approach....

imagine gug's house to be USA and the downstairs neighbours to be the arab states.... If he burst into their house armed to the teeth and demanded they start listening to metal, raise their kid to be a quiet aetheistic person and do everything he says... they'd obey... but they'd also plot to kill his ass.

How is it up to the U.S. to decide when a country is acting in reason? A lot of the countries out there don't think the U.S. is acting in reason, but I'd be surprised if that meant you'd welcome them to do the same things to you as your military is over there doing to these countries?

and mr.acai seems to think the solution is for gugs to brutally slaughter his downstairs housemates. But then the cops (international community) will fuck him up and lock him in jail (economic rape/ or WW3).

edit: @demi -- Because what the american military is doing, the US is calling terrorism!!!! but they are doing it on a larger scale!

That said... schools done, i'm heading home, cya in an hour and a half.

The U.S. still feels free to circumvent the U.N. whenever it serves their best interests. That's selfish and does not go along with the fabricated image of democracy they use to justify everything they do!

You know what's funny, I would actually be a lot more accepting of this country's policies if they came clean. I mean if Bush got up there and said "what can I say, I hate sandniggers" it would probably bother me 28 to 35% less than it currently does!

I was looking up pics of terrorism to prove a point, and came across what could be MFJ sans the party hat.

my_terrorist3_lead.jpg

Reign in Acai said:

...the safety of the people?
how about the thousands they send over there to die to secure the stolen resources?
or is that ok because for the most part theyre just poor saps that couldnt get a better job or decent education because of the downsizing of industry in thier local communities?

unhinged said:
...the safety of the people?
how about the thousands they send over there to die to secure the stolen resources?
or is that ok because for the most part theyre just poor saps that couldnt get a better job or decent education because of the downsizing of industry in thier local communities?

You do realize that a good amount of the soldiers overseas believe in what they are fighting for right? It's not just "lineup, shoot em down, back to the front you go." Get your heads out of your fucking asses. A close buddy of mine is returning from Iraq this evening. Hell I think he's already arrived. He is one of many who signed up under the Bush administration. Post 9-11. He isn't bitching and moaning at every turn. No he put his life on the line to help liberate a nation that had a dictator who would feel free to say "hey let's gas some citizens today" at a whim. Regardless of whatever the administration's intentions are (hey do you sit in the war room? it sounds like it!), the end result will be a country which is a much better place to live in as opposed to it's pre-war state. It's no surprise that the biggest opponents of war are the shlubs who sit at home being arm chair politicians. Well it's easy to say, "Hey I'd fight if it was a cause for which I believe in!". Uhh no you wouldn't, as most people are cowards who value their lives, aswell as their egos far more than any cause they feel right to oppose. Instead you sit high and mighty claiming "this is how it should be done." All while satisfying your ego by speaking out with empty words. None of you know what it's like to suffer under a fucked up regime that terrorizes the very people which it should protect. Nor do I. But I can certainly be sympathetic to people who are suffering. Open up your eyes nobody is going into baghdad and murdering innocent civilians, nope that's the Iraqi insurgents cowardly M.O. If they want freedom they can gladly throw up the white flag at any time.

I also like how soldiers are considered "poor suckers who can't make a living wage, so they get duped in joining the military." Last time I checked you had freedom of will to assign the direction of your own life, in any shape you please. Sure not everyone is born with a silverspoon in their mouth. But if you wish to survive without enlisting in the military, it is very viable. This boards way of liberal thinking fucking disgusts me to no end. Never would I have thought that the popular opinion would be majorily of a pro gay, pro terrorism, pro drug, pro formation of a body of collective intellectual bile. WTF!??!!! I'm done with this thread. I've wasted too much time, exhausted too much energy, and it's all for nothing. Words can't change a thing. You'll still wake up in the morning with the same views. Hey if the L.A/NY times say it is to be, then it is to be aye?

So feel free friends and family, grab a partner, drop their drawers and fuck them in the pooper all in the name of liberty.