ok ok ok I get it

meh, Im a n00b, so I don't know whats the fuss is all about
but I've known Matt for several years on the UM
and he's always been cool to me.

Thats all I'm gonna say.

111~0.jpg

Reign in Acai said:
Well this isn't TILA!!! If the screen name is any indication to you! :loco:

Lol, you dont know how many times I've scrolled through a thread in the past few days asking myself "When the hell did Tila start posting so much?" :lol:

Yeah, lay it to rest because we can't even figure out what triggered Moose to start this thread anyway.

But I will say this, as has been said already in some format, the internet (or this forum) should be a place for you to ESCAPE your daily woes, not live them out.

With all due respect, mark, I will always give people the benefit of the doubt til I'm proved otherwise.

I also believe that 1 or 2 flames with someone doesn't place them on my "foreverable condemnable" list.

I know some here believe that the intarweb allows them to live in a reality where they can be hardass john waynes, but me, I am what you experience here, no pretense, no act, no micro-penis compensation identity, just me.

I care about most of you...that's just my way. I know that' faggy but I'll live thru it.

i pretty much agree with your attitude toward this whole thing lizard, but i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the hardass john waynes are also just being themselves. if not, well, that'd just be pathetic

With all due respect, mark, I will always give people the benefit of the doubt til I'm proved otherwise.

I also believe that 1 or 2 flames with someone doesn't place them on my "foreverable condemnable" list.

I know some here believe that the intarweb allows them to live in a reality where they can be hardass john waynes, but me, I am what you experience here, no pretense, no act, no micro-penis compensation identity, just me.

I care about most of you...that's just my way. I know that' faggy but I'll live thru it.

lizard said:

Cheers. :kickass:

I want to listen to good music, do good drugs, have good, deep conversations and have a good time. I hope I can convey my life mission on this forum with my posting.

Yeah hanging out with you is going to rule. I think my mellow pseudo-hippiness will create a great equillibrium and we will take over the world.

MFJ said:
Yeah hanging out with you is going to rule. I think my mellow pseudo-hippiness will create a great equillibrium and we will take over the world.

Hell yea, lets go troll around in the woods and get shwasted. We have pretty good woods here believe it or not. And guard towers and ruins and shit.

MiddlesexFells-Medford-PineHill-WrightsTower-5-1-02-JB.jpg