Ok, Get in Here

NADatar said:
Dude you know my favorite bit currently is the fact that when Hamas won the Palestinian DEMOCRATIC ELECTION, the US yanked funding because they disapproved of the outcome. Classic! :tickled:

Oh yeah, those fucks! I guess they tried to say it wasn't a fair DEMOCRATIC ELECTION, which they probably could have done in any case where the outcome didn't fit their liking. superpowers will be superpowers, i guess :loco:

Where's that roadsign about thread derailment.
You know what else I just realized? America is never going to let 9/11 go, ever. In 20 years if we havent had a more signifigant attack or are already engaged in nuclear war (both possible) politicians will still be using it as a crutch to terrorize other nations and people.

Why should the U.S support an election won by fucking killers and thieves? This line of thinking goes with the old, "If we have atomic bombs, so should Iran idealogy".

i hope you don't get nuked if only because I don't want any goddamn fallout around my house. Nor does a post-apocalyptic warzone sound as much fun in reality as it does in my dreams where GI Lurch kills things with speedo power.

Conspicuously Absent said:
i hope you don't get nuked if only because I don't want any goddamn fallout around my house. Nor does a post-apocalyptic warzone sound as much fun in reality as it does in my dreams where GI Lurch kills things with speedo power.

We'll have to start an RC MadMax-esque gang.

I'll answer the question seriously now. The US allegedly touts democracy right? The will of the people? The Hamas case is proof that no, the US supports democracy when it ends up in our favoUr and ONLY then. It has nothing to do with real democracy. Hypocrisy at its finest.

NADatar said:
I'll answer the question seriously now. The US allegedly touts democracy right? The will of the people? The Hamas case is proof that no, the US supports democracy when it ends up in our favoUr and ONLY then. It has nothing to do with real democracy. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Well when the hell did a government do something that was not in Their best interest? It's only common sense my dear Watson.

Analogy-

You=U.S
Your friend= Palebabbashitholestein
Democracy- A bass
Hamas= $1,500

You want your friend to play the bass so in the long run it benefits you right? He in turn agrees to play the bass, but by your own error takes you for $1,500. Now he's playing the bass, you're out of the band, and $1,500 is laughing you in the face. But hey he's playing the bass right? Now tell me, how happy do you feel? :loco:

Yea its those pesky "other countries" the U.S. always forgets about.:lol:
"Peace between nations? Fuck that, Im not doing anything that wouldnt be beneficial for me yet might help other countries."
"p.s. I have nukes"
-<3, USA

Reign in Acai said:
Well when the hell did a government do something that was not in Their best interest? It's only common sense my dear Watson.

It's in our best interest to make allies of other countries, not jerk them around so little 8 year-old Palestinians grow up to hate the West so much they'll give their lives to hurt us. But, y'know, fuck any kind of compromise or sensible multilateralism, we're the USA and we can do whatever the fuck we want with no consequences, right? AMERICA FUCK YEAH.