ok ok ok I get it

55144.jpg

55140.jpg

55148.jpg

55149.jpg

P5290004.jpg

FOREZTZ. Not to bad for being right near the city.

Beautiful! Two friends and I found this AMAZING spot in Hurd State Park today. Next time we go back, we're taking pictures. Today was gorgeous, no?

Forests near my place: (i'll have a fuckton of pics starting in july and moving on through august)
Discovery%2028-2%20Article%202%20Picture%201.jpg

DSCN4119_Med.jpg

5767289.Ds8c4f1.jpg

After one of the biggest windstorms we've had:
wind-storm-cathedral-grove.jpg

would i have to go back and read all 69 pages of this thread to know whats going on? or should i just move on?

As I may have mentioned, I've known Matt pretty much as long as I've known anyone on the interweb – like, four years now, we were jackasses together on the Iced Earth board complaining about women and nu-metal – and he's always been a cool dude even when he's talking about killing Jews. I don't wanna talk about him like he's not here cause he will read this eventually, so, uh, Matt, what's up, bro?

Mormagil said:
i pretty much agree with your attitude toward this whole thing lizard, but i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the hardass john waynes are also just being themselves. if not, well, that'd just be pathetic
I doubt it, alot of people use the anonymity and remoteness of the net to say things they would never be man enough to say to someone's face.

lizard said:
With all due respect, mark, I will always give people the benefit of the doubt til I'm proved otherwise.

I also believe that 1 or 2 flames with someone doesn't place them on my "foreverable condemnable" list.

I know some here believe that the intarweb allows them to live in a reality where they can be hardass john waynes, but me, I am what you experience here, no pretense, no act, no micro-penis compensation identity, just me.

I care about most of you...that's just my way. I know that' faggy but I'll live thru it.

with all due respect, vaughn, I know ;)

and as has been said before, I'm the exact same way here that I am in real life, except I'm probably funnier in real life

I just don't have anything "real" to add to this thread, so I make inane comments and then fuck off again, ha ha

I don't like guys who whine and complain about their personal issues when they're together with lots of people they barely know in real life either. Talk about it with the people you know and love, damnit, but leave the rest of us out of it. It just reaks of attention-whoring.